A taste of extreme divinity || New album

If you dont want my opinion, dont read any further...

I guess im gonna crash the party...
Its not even close to the awesomeness of Virus.
Boring uninspired riffs throughout the entire album.
Huge disappointment.

i think the new album is better than Virus...

vocals can't be the best, its normal, after years voice gets fucked, i mean its AWESOME but not as my favorite period (1996-2002)

anyway this album is AWESOME!!! weed out the weak, sky is falling down and the quest are my favorites, also solar empire, no tomorrow and global domination... well all songs are fucking great!

gutural at the end of global domination :worship:

good idea the colour hahahah

Yes i know, sry! But you know how it is. I feel so damn sorry for these guys. Id like to buy 10 albums if i had the money!

Thats why I plan to buy both Hypocrisy packages they have available at cmdistro!

guys, we should all meet up, and go to peter studio with alot of beers. And a big fucking cake! And fucking party! Just to respect them! Haha

Damn that would be a fucking dream! ! ! Peter Tagtgren should know how much Hypocrisy, Pain and all his production duties mean to us fans! Hopefully these new days he keeps his head high. A tour is in sight and almost the release of this new album. The merch looks really, really good!

:worship: :worship: :worship: HYPOCRISY RULES ALL! :worship: :worship: :worship:

guys, we should all meet up, and go to peter studio with alot of beers. And a big fucking cake! And fucking party! Just to respect them! Haha
I'm in!

More offtopicness: Is there a picture thread around here somewhere, with photos of Hypocrisy? I tried searching, but I couldn't find any.

the main slambeat riff in weed out the weak is just too catchy to be real!

there is simply no filler on this album, its grade A from A to Z.

I thought maybe tunes like ALIVE and TAMED wouldnt be as good but MAN, they are AWESOME

Please elaborate, I cant understand how anyone could think this.

I think this too

virus was a 9/10
divinity is a 9.5/10 for me

Virus was awesome but since the last album has a better prod quality and it reminds me more of the best Hypocrisy era which means 2nd half of the 90's, I like it even more than V

you claim the riffs are boring and stuff, thats what I cant understand myself

the album last for almost 51min and theres absolutely NO weak moment on it, NONE AT ALL.

and Im pretty sure many fans will like this album even more than Virus

Please elaborate, I cant understand how anyone could think this.

I ain't no hard-core-to-the-bone-geeky scientist.........but..............I know a good album when I hear it! Very heavy, heavy guitar sounds melded with amazing melodies.(The Quest) I'd say the "Virus" album was an intro to what was to come. This new album is I'd say not necessarily better but an equal to it. Peter, Mikael and Horgh..............the 666 of death metal!!!!!!!!

:Smug:

I´m a Fan of Hypocrisy since 1994 and I read the forum since 2001.
The first time I have seen Hypocrisy 1995 in Oberwart (Austria). Hypocrisy played with Meshuggah. I visited every Concert with Hypocrisy or Pain since 1995 in Austria. :kickass:
Peter Tägtgren is a legend for me.:worship: I met him a few times after a concert and Peter is a very friendly person.
The reason why I register after 8 years is the new Album. I have ordered the limited Box for few weeks.
Then I read that the new Album is on Bittorent. A Month before the new album is coming out. :mad: I´m very sad about this. Hypocrisy worked hard for the new album and then a lot of people download the new album for free. I can not understand this people. I hope Hypocrisy sells a lot of Cd´s. I do not download the new album. I wait til October. I love the specially moment, when I can hear the new CD.
I hope the people who download the new album, buy also the new one. :headbang:

I think this too

virus was a 9/10
divinity is a 9.5/10 for me

Virus was awesome but since the last album has a better prod quality and it reminds me more of the best Hypocrisy era which means 2nd half of the 90's, I like it even more than V

you claim the riffs are boring and stuff, thats what I cant understand myself

the album last for almost 51min and theres absolutely NO weak moment on it, NONE AT ALL.

and Im pretty sure many fans will like this album even more than Virus

Well i guess thats it, imo Abducted and Virus are way above any other release.

There are some riffs that are good on the new album, but overall it sounds like leftover riffs and simple melodies that go nowhere.
The ideas, diversity and dynamic that made Virus so damn good to me isnt there.

The feeling I have is that there is absolutley no WOW AWESOME moment, it sounds like a rehash of old hypo.
The production isnt even better, melodies wash out and are hard to hear sometimes.

Virus was a step forward, showing something new and fresh, this is not, we have heard it all before.

the prod IS better, less muddy, pretty bright sound just like the ST back in 99, unless you got a low quality version or something.
its both bright and heavy, I mean the beginning of ''Taste the extreme'' so fucking heavy. For the rest, its only a matter of taste, Im sorry you dont enjoy it as much as me.

Global domination is skullfucking awesome, probably my favorite so far.

Weed out the weak is probably second best.

All of the rest are either good or great.

I understand what the guy meant about a few uninspired riffs here and there, but it definetly does not ruin anything. I am very pleased. :headbang::headbang:

One song later on had a slight hint of meshuggah type riffing for five seconds, but it really just progresses to a better riff, so I am okay with that!

Its not bad quality.
I thought the bright production made the fast bm chugs a bit messy, like the beginning of WOTW. I guess its a tradeoff.
Well well, glad you like it and I bet most of you will.

^ Global Domination is the winner of the album i think.

wtf, who is the asswhole that leaked the shit to the net? Those guys should burn in hell! I mean it! Same thing with the new Immortal album.. the whole album is uploaded on youtube before the realese. Stupid as mofo's FUCK YOU!

Yes i know, sry! But you know how it is. I feel so damn sorry for these guys. Id like to buy 10 albums if i had the money!

I dont feel very sorry for them, tbh. I love the music but the band doesnt get that much from buying an album. Official merchandise and buying tickets at their shows is where their money comes from.

That and Nuclear Blast is supposidly filing lawsuits against the people who posted the songs on youtube, which is fucking ridiculous...