A taste of extreme divinity || New album

yeah a toast of extreme divnity :kickass:

im a bit confused of this situation: i have ordered the mailorder edition. there is 1 bonus track.
now there is another version where trhere is a jacket in it and 2 more bonus songs. this really sucks :err:
so i maybe wont have this jacket and those two bonus songs, because i was one of the first, who ordered ?

im a bit confused of this situation: i have ordered the mailorder edition. there is 1 bonus track.
now there is another version where trhere is a jacket in it and 2 more bonus songs. this really sucks :err:
so i maybe wont have this jacket and those two bonus songs, because i was one of the first, who ordered ?

Exactly. :lol:
Me, too...:Smug:

Denis, those three bonus songs, are they never before heard songs or just some live songs or something? :)

Im sure its THE SINNER + 2 others

I remember the FIRST update from Peter about the new album like 10 months ago he said ''Between Mikael and I we have 13 songs''

not 14

at any rate I WANT THEM ALL.

oh, did I say that its the best album since the self titled in 99, maybe their best effort ever, that only a GOD could sound as good as that, that words are NOTHING to describe this masterpiece that goes beyond the wildest dreams we ever had about a new hypocrisy album

ALL HAIL HYPOCRISY

ALL HAIL THE BEST FUCKING BAND OF THE WORLD

Agree to. It makes me kind of pissed.

Well, u guys get the super cool looking and awesome mail-order edition of the album! And we get jacked on the shipping cost to america. So I guess in a way it is fair that we get at least 2 more bonus tracks! But still I would like to get my hands on that mail-order edition!

:worship:

Agreed "shadow." But that old logo on the new album cover would look much nicer on a shirt/longsleeve!

:kickass:

I kinda agree that it sux now I want the slipcase + hoodie package!!!

14 songs...I cant believe it I mean its already the best album in the world at 11 songs!!!!!

Having the dogtags as standard issue in the Hypo-Army would be super cool! Kinda good idea for a fan club startup! :saint:

Help please. I just ordered box from Nuclear blast and chosen to pay by advance payment method.
Now, they say this: We only accept EU standard transfer (including IBAN and Swift code), otherwise the transfer tax will be charged to your account!
Question is, if i don't pay advanced on their bank account, will i get the order and have an option to pay by cash on delivery?

im sorry for the misunderstanding, my post wasnt supposed to cater to you.

it was supposed to cater to this question:

man, i'm sorry... i misunderstood :worship:

and what Denis said change a little my point of view... anyway, why a label like NB would decide to not sign again a band like Hypocrisy??? they're not a little band... i know now bands like Behemoth and Amorphis are considered "best seller" bands in the last few years, but you know what i mean... i agree with Qtulhu on this point

oh and a question, the US pre-order will not contain the necklaces, photos, same package and those things?? i mean... the US pre-order will be the same boxset as the european but with the hoodie instead the t-shirt??

So... Am I not allowed to post any opinions of the album here yet? Even if very general and not really spoiling anything?

Well, if this is inappropriate, then delete it.... but...

This might be Peter's best vocal performance ever. It is similar to the brutality of BloodBath - NMF but even better.

The production is top notch.

There was one moment where I swear the growl was equivalent to that of a brutal death metal band....:headbang:

IF anyone wants a private opinion, let me know.