A taste of extreme divinity || New album

hahahaha... i think i'm the one who is mooooost away from sweden here in the forum...

ps: i was looking other forums and have to say that the new Nile and Sodom albums also were leaked o_O

so... this is sooo fast! maybe we can talk more about the piracy hahah

Guys.... I have always been against downloading overall for the reason that it ruins small time bands profits. I hate when people just download shit and NEVER buy or support the band.

However, this in no way effects the sales of the album, whether it is downloaded illegally before or after launch. I am a die hard fan and will absolutely be buying this, but I just cannot wait any longer to hear it. Waiting 30 more days will not make the music sound better, it will be the same track. I will just have a better next 30 days than all of you, but I will still be sending in the same amount of $ to Peter and company when it is released.

This is equivalent to waiting a month to have sex with the hottest chick on earth just because it will "be better". Fuck that! Me hearing these songs ahead of time will not subtract any $, and it will actually give me the ability to raise some hype amongst metal friends and make them go buy it.

It doesn't piss you off that all the semi- fans have heard the album before any of you die-hard who have been waiting day after day just to wait some more when its finally leaked? at least hear a full song on you tube or something! your driving ME crazy cause no one can talk about it for another month.
how can you resist? and ya im driving down the day it comes out to buy it as well.

People
I cant take this
this album is crazy, its THE SHIT

IT IS INCREDIBLE

but I wont dl it myself, wont/cant/wont

I remember this tho : -the quest

''The quest..for a sign.
They will stop at NOTHING
Follow the book of liiiieeeees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''

*DIES*

what i could heard on youtube leak before i shut it down, is a low quality mp3 !!! Also, it sounds ,that, it's not the final mix and miss the mastering process !!!

Then, holding those files, is a shame for every fans ! ;)

the version on my computer seems as good as virus, which i ripped from my cd! but if you really want to wait then suite yourself! *puts headphones back on and headbangs*

youtube should directly delete these songs! may anyone please tell them to delete them?
be strong!

So i upload 3 songs for people to listen to and you report me to youtube!?!?! Thanks. Now my account status is Your Account Is No Longer In Good Standing and my Nile videos were taken down as well. Thousands of people have downloaded the album by now so taking a few vids of youtube isnt going to do any good. Hopefully i encouraged a few people to pre order the album before the songs were deleted.

all those little half-time fans, downloading the album, give me reason to resist, and being humble, giving HYPOCRISY the proper respect.

oh!! now i'm a "little half-time fan" because i dl the album? open your mind man, i'll buy the album as well as i did it in the past

this seems to me like now you're "better" fan than me because i downloaded the album now... Skanmar and Supernova said whats the point about downloading stuff, take it to your whole life, not only for your favorite bands...

and if you can't understand how people listen this album without cover and all the stuff... feel better man, i'll enjoy infinitely MUCH more the day the album be at my hand

I don't think downloading/listening to the leak necessarily makes anyone less of a fan, it's those who cause the leak who should be decapitated with a rusty knitting pin or something. Still, there's no way I'm gonna hear the album before it's officially released, even though I know it won't make any difference. I just worship this band too much and I'd feel bad if I dl'ed it. :p

So i upload 3 songs for people to listen to and you report me to youtube!?!?! Thanks. Now my account status is Your Account Is No Longer In Good Standing and my Nile videos were taken down as well. Thousands of people have downloaded the album by now so taking a few vids of youtube isnt going to do any good. Hopefully i encouraged a few people to por order the album before the songs were deleted, but now because of you im not going to be buy this album as i can no longer enjoy it.

I think it is the publisher's task to get people to buy albums, not yours.

oh!! now i'm a "little half-time fan" because i dl the album? open your mind man, i'll buy the album as well as i did it in the past

this seems to me like now you're "better" fan than me because i downloaded the album now... Skanmar and Supernova said whats the point about downloading stuff, take it to your whole life, not only for your favorite bands...

and if you can't understand how people listen this album without cover and all the stuff... feel better man, i'll enjoy infinitely MUCH more the day the album be at my hand

im sorry for the misunderstanding, my post wasnt supposed to cater to you.

it was supposed to cater to this question:

It doesn't piss you off that all the semi- fans have heard the album before any of you die-hard who have been waiting day after day just to wait some more when its finally leaked?

So i upload 3 songs for people to listen to and you report me to youtube!?!?! Thanks. Now my account status is Your Account Is No Longer In Good Standing and my Nile videos were taken down as well. Thousands of people have downloaded the album by now so taking a few vids of youtube isnt going to do any good. Hopefully i encouraged a few people to por order the album before the songs were deleted, but now because of you im not going to be buy this album as i can no longer enjoy it.

hamster said it, its not your task, to deceide if songs are published before the release. who do you think you are? inofficial manager or shit like this? by the way you have to know, that this was illegal and you might get in trouble. so why didnt you create a fake account for this?
not my fault dude..i would have grassed you as well.
by the way i didnt tell youtube-people to delete these songs.

You uploaded obviously leaked material to youtube that you knew the artist and the record label did not want to be there.
Now you are pissed off because you got reported?
And only because of this you are no longer going to purchase the album when it's officially released, something you would have done if you had not been reported?

I'm just trying to find some logic in this.

You uploaded obviously leaked material to youtube that you knew the artist and the record label did not want to be there.
Now you are pissed off because you got reported?
And only because of this you are no longer going to purchase the album when it's officially released, something you would have done if you had not been reported?

I'm just trying to find some logic in this.

Yeah I don't find any logic in that all. If you put up some leaked songs on youtube then you should expect to get reported. :lol:

to clear the situation:
The fact few songs could be leaked on youtube, push people to know that files are now downloadable on the net !! THen some stupid ppl look for it, download them and keep them on sharing directory on bittorend, emule, edonkey !! This is bad, very bad !!! The stats we know in the business is, what ever numbers of fans in the world is, when an album is "available" on the net 1 month before it's street date release, it's a lost of 50% sales !!!! Peter is very sad of the situation, because, we already know that the budget we spended on this album will never get back !!! Means, we gonna loose money with it !!! Then, the fact is, the record company could decide to not sign a new album with hypo !!! And makes peter loose his motivation for the hypocrisy's future !! THen we will all lose something:
Me, my job with hypo, because they won't have any more budget for my work,
Peter, his band an money,
Fans: a Great Band !!!

I had a long conversation with him today, he lost his motivation and locked himself in his studio thinking as if their is any future on producing music !!

Peter knows, that real fans like you already ordered the album, and real fans will buy this album. But it's not enough (we have stats) to get more than 40% of the budget we spended on it. Usually, it's the "other" external "customer" could make the difference back !! But as they aren't Great fans like you, they won't buy the album if they can have it for free on the net. Think about that : when you want a beer, you buy it, you don't steal it !! Then, why steal a CD !!??

I stopped the production of the trailer now, the new one Hypo and I make for last promo and fans, as it's now a waste of money for nothing. Also, the music Video is now postpone, as we are not sure to get any budget for it.

Any way, thank you for supporting us !!

It 's sure it makes piss me off too and i will probabilly try to forget that with few beers and get me drunk.

Denis Goria.