A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Apparently it's real and it's spreading like a virus. :O
Lets see who can resist.

unfortunately the album has leaked. the first tracks are on youtube:(

but i wont listen to them...i've orderd the mailorder edition and i will wait for it and im not gonna listen to the album before. i will definitly go to check hypocrisy out in bochum...

listening to an illegal version of the album is like opening your presents many days before x-mas. i am a die hard fan, waitung for it since virus it was me, who started this thread http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/hypocrisy/422608-next-hypocrisy-album.html (okay doesnt belong to the topic, just in the case if you think im just waiting a year now), and ive ordered the mailorder edition the day it was announced. and the fuck ill be decent and humble enough to wait. if the release would be earlier it would be a great thing, or to hear samples. this is respectable. but the other way its not.
youtube should directly delete these songs! may anyone please tell them to delete them?
be strong!

ps:
I know where you're comming from and i stand still by my statement sayin that i wish that it would not have leaked.

in what way is this concerned with my nationality?

The audacity some people have. Someone contacted me via Last.fm saying that the album has leaked and I can contact him for getting the download link:mad:

But I must admit that I actually WAS tempted in the first place. But no - I'll stay strong and the experience of listening for the first time will be so much better. :)

I must agree with Skanmar on this.
and Im sure most of you who claim that are strong enough to resist the urge of downloading it have already downloaded stuff illegally for other bands or at least listened to it from a third party, so you do it not only to support the music industry but only because you are hardcore fans of Hypocrisy.

I didnt download it myself, but I work with people who dl much stuff and some of em LOVE hypocrisy so I knew I would hear it anyway.
I am urging these persons to compensate by buying stuff from bands/company they support.

so I do hope people who are AGAINST the download of the album have NEVER downloaded ANYTHING illegally, or used a cracked/illegal program as windows, or have only listened to music that came from a bought album.

edit : I wont say how FUCKING GOOD the album is, and how it is bound to become a fucking classic.

I don't think it makes you less supportive to download the album now if you already have preordered it, though I am not gonna download it, because I want the album to be a surprise. I also guess the people who listen to it now wont enjoy the upcoming teasers that much. :p

I don't think it makes you less supportive to download the album now if you already have preordered it,

Except the wait is painful! But the good thing is, at least I won't have to worry about scratching and scuffing up my mint copy of the album. And of course I will buy a shirt, longsleeve or something else with the album art on it. All in the name of supporting Hypocrisy!

:headbang:

Except the wait is painful! But the good thing is, at least I won't have to worry about scratching and scuffing up my mint copy of the album. And of course I will buy a shirt, longsleeve or something else with the album art on it. All in the name of supporting Hypocrisy!

:headbang:

Talking about merchandise...
still looking for that "old logo hoodie"... :D

i have allready listened to illegal downloaded stuff. but i dont like doiung this. and does it mean, that i must not be against downloading music? for me the booklet and cover and all this shit is a part of the album. so i think you can never get the real view about this album, when you havent got the original cd.

I saw a comment from a guy on myspace claiming he owns the hoodie, the lucky arse

about downloading it peeps, keep this in mind : even if you delete the torrent from your list IMMEDIATELY after the download is completed you will still have shared it because you send at the same time as you receive. So automatically, if you torrent it, you WILL share it at least for a while.

I strongly encourage people who will restrain from downloading it for the benefit of the industry, as long as you act like this ALL THE TIME and not only for your 3 fav bands!!!

HYPOCRISY 4EVER

I never saw the charm of first hearing an album with your face in the booklet personally. I listened to a certain new album today on my Ipod for the first time while taking an autume walk in a nature-reserve outside stockholm, a much better experiance for me then sitting home holding plastic. Not that I don't buy albums I have over 500 actually. And for the new Hypocrisy, I own all their albums and will buy the new one as soon as it comes out.

I listened to a certain new album today on my Ipod for the first time while taking an autume walk in a nature-reserve outside stockholm

Im pretty sure you enjoyed your walk, I mean enjoyed it a FUCKING LOT ;)

beyond words, in fact

as for myself, I LOVED my day at work..holy shit.