A taste of extreme divinity || New album

yo guys,

I've been reading here for months and I thought it would be time to register here, because Hypocrisy is one of my favourite bands all time!
Peter = god... simple as that, do I need to say more?
I love all their stuff, slow, fast, blastbeats, midd-tempo etc.

I'm from The Netherlands and hypo is coming here feb. 5th, that will be my first real live hypo experience, I can't WAIT!! And I can't wait untill the album comes out! ARGGGG how many days untill october 23rd? haha

I have found a torrent for the album, but I really wonder if I want to download it or not. :cry: I really want to hear it, but the more I wait and the less I have listened to it when I get the boxset, the more happy I will be. hmm

Hi,
I not interresting about this shit !!! We (Hypocrisy and me) worked, and still are working so hard about this album. Peter spended a lot of money and nights on it and me and record company spending a lot of money and time to bring it high.
Remember downloading it illegally is reducing Selling succes of the album and then, reducing budget for next album and present tour !!!!!

Downloading is killing your band !!!!

Anyway, you are free to do wthat you think is the best !!
I'm really feel band thinking a real fan like you could stole his favorite artist like this.

I understand the wait is long, and i know you ordered the boxset, but having this files in your pc, in that way is not good.

Hope you will understand my position.

Best,
denis.

i think so, too.
by the way, its really boring, to have the songs on your pc, instead of listening to them from a cd, and reading nosy through the booklet and so on..

Hi,
I not interresting about this shit !!! We (Hypocrisy and me) worked, and still are working so hard about this album. Peter spended a lot of money and nights on it and me and record company spending a lot of money and time to bring it high.
Remember downloading it illegally is reducing Selling succes of the album and then, reducing budget for next album and present tour !!!!!

Downloading is killing your band !!!!

Anyway, you are free to do wthat you think is the best !!
I'm really feel band thinking a real fan like you could stole his favorite artist like this.

I understand the wait is long, and i know you ordered the boxset, but having this files in your pc, in that way is not good.

Hope you will understand my position.

Best,
denis.

I understand you yes and I havn't even downloaded it. :rolleyes: As I fully support Hypocrisy, I don't want it to leak, it's probably fake but if it is real it's hard not to download it. :p I would never share it if you thought so btw, and I hope you didn't missunderstand me to much.

you grubs who downloads the album!
dont you want to be part of those who can say "i am a real hyppo fan, for more than a hundred days ive checked this forum each day at least two times for new upgrades and finally my time is rewarded with a taste of extrem divinity!"

answer: "well i wasnt patient, i wasnt strong, i got it a month earlier..".

for those, who will be able to wait, the divnity will taste even more extrem!

you grubs who downloads the album!
dont you want to be part of those who can say "i am a real hyppo fan, for more than a hundred days ive checked this forum each day at least two times for new upgrades and finally my time is rewarded with a taste of extrem divinity!"

answer: "well i wasnt patient, i wasnt strong, i got it a month earlier..".

for those, who will be able to wait, the divnity will taste even more extrem!

This is kinda hypocrite as fuck to be honest. Stating that when you download the album you're not supportive towards the band. I know where you're comming from and i stand still by my statement sayin that i wish that it would not have leaked.

However, if you are a die hard fan you would be craving for this shit and you would be happy as baby jezus (who gets raped) on easter to even hear the slightest sample. Now the album itself is what you want to hear, most of us have been waiting for it ever since 2006. So i can fully understand why people downloaded it. However this should not change the sales from the die hard fans at all. If you are a die hard fan you would still go through with the pre order even if you think the album is shit. What makes you a die hard fan is supporting the band and giving them the love (ohw christ the hippy thought) and respect that they deserve. If you're a scumbag that has to live on 15 euros to spare each week then some things are different.

Open your mind....

PS: i'm still having doubts to download the album yes or no. I'd still be happy as hell when i finnaly have it in my hands.