A taste of extreme divinity || New album

Fuck yeah! This is the real deal i guess. At least we have a name of the album, so i think we can expect other info soon :headbang:
The name is cool, i really hope that album will be extreme, indeed.

OMFG AHHHHHHHHHHH

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*DIES*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

awesome title

CANT BREATHE

por la reconcha de tu madre que excelente noticia weon!!!!
tanto tiempo sin saber de Hyocrisy y esperando que no abandonara la banda por su weá de proyecto Pain...

espero que sea completamente agresivo y que salgan de gira... ojalá vengan a sudamérica...

that was in espanish folks... what i said?
in a few words... "my fucking god!!!!"

saludos desde Chile!!!!

News:
http://www.nuclearblast.de/showDynamicPage.php?ident=newsdetail&nid=3059

Endlich gibt es wieder Neues aus dem Peter Tägtgren / HYPOCRISY-Camp zu vermelden! Das Nachfolgealbum zu "Virus" (2005) hat jetzt einen Titel und VÖ-Datum. Das Cover-Artwork ist auch fertig.

Frontmann Peter meldete sich wie folgt zu Wort:

"Hey, its about time for an update now. We have a title for the new album now : "A Taste Of Extreme Divinity"! I`m at the end of the recording n mixing, a few songs left to sing on. The rest are done mixingwise..It`s just been too busy with touring and recording bands, and I didn`t wanna burn myself out totally. Were happy of the result so far, it got everything a HYPO album should have in our own point of view. We will release it October 23rd and start touring in the USA Nov 5th, supporting Ensiferum, then in January 2010 we do a headline tour in Europe, after that we´ll try to hit rest of the world, stay tuned for more updates in a few weeks!"

www.myspace.com/hypocrisy

1247561627_large.jpg

1247563475_large.jpg

//AHHH EUROPE TOUR, fucking awesome

"after that we´ll try to hit rest of the world" I hope they make it to oz!

edit: oh shit the album cover is evil!!! looks like straight up death metal, no sci-fi/alien theme?

Awesome news indeed. The title is great but slightly odd for Hypocrisy. Only slightly though and it doesn't worsen it. The cover artwork is also great and definitely evil. It has some elements previous Hypocrosy covers didn't have but I really like the amount of details in it. It's not some quickly made and cheap cover but actually one of the band's best covers.

New Nile will be released a week after this so October's gonna be a crushing month for death metal fans. :kickass: