A taste of extreme divinity || New album

FINALLY! Now hopefully everyone that asks about a new album will shut the fuck up and patient. Instead of asking for some sort of "instant gratification" miracle!

Larger Image, Taken from their myspace

l_59164a99ff7d4adeaa1f98cd4b35bc8a.jpg

like you guys said. It looks pure Death Metal. I fucking love it. But are Ensiferum really that big. Or is it Hypocrisy thats not so big? but ofc, we havent heard anything from them for, 3-4 years now. Thats why i guess. anyway. ITS FUCKING AWSOME!!!

still stuck at 101 here, stoopid eastern time :p

oh btw if someone can find a good image of the cover with an even better resolution than the one posted here, please send it to me or something!

"after that we´ll try to hit rest of the world" I hope they make it to oz!

edit: oh shit the album cover is evil!!! looks like straight up death metal, no sci-fi/alien theme?

Fucking Oath. I doubt it though. I think we'll be heading to Europe or America to see Hypocrisy.

Killer cover art & album title. Really looking forward to this, the last 2 albums were 2 of the best IMO.

shit!!! this is a really classic death metal cover...

maybe it's too late to say this but it's a very "penetralia" cover

Fucking Oath. I doubt it though. I think we'll be heading to Europe or America to see Hypocrisy.

Killer cover art & album title. Really looking forward to this, the last 2 albums were 2 of the best IMO.

Yeah I doubt it too :(

But damn that album cover... I hope Peter has tapped in with his inner evil and gone all out for this :kickass: <blasting some hypocrisy now>