A taste of extreme divinity || New album

ok ok so both samples are from weed out the weak? damn, awesome tune, with blastbeats AND mid tempo kickass stuff

*cums again*

Damn I will cum air for the next 100 years

edit : oh and the pics at the very end : AWESOME, great work Denis, really, Peter looks like evil incarnated!

the myspace have been updated.
They made a mistake, as some of the new photo should'nt be released yet !! :(
Anyway, hope you'll like them, as much i loved to make them.

I'm working on the trailer now,
new sample will be add like "Valley of the Damned" !!

denis

After listening to the new IMMORTAL All Shall Fall album for quite some time now. I've come to a conclusion that this new HYPOCRISY will definitely blow them out of the water. Just by listening to this teaser! ! ! Very amazing stuff. Very!

:kickass: HYPOCRISY RULES ALL! :kickass:

denis

Finally, after over about one year of deferring, the teasers are rolling in. Was it worth waiting? GOD YES! Seriously, what I heard in that teaser was so good I almost passed out! :oops: When that album comes, I am gonna sell my life to it.

denis
Do you mean that the next trailer will feature some parts of Valley of the Damned or will they release that song as a sample?

u sound kind of off again! did you check the NB website? they've got some killer designs for Hypocrisy!

maybe, ny the general euphoria, no one saw my post here: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/hypocrisy/224913-official-hypocrisy-merchandise-3.html
i really need a hypocrisy shirt for the gig next year (yes, i have no one, shame on me)

THe hoody, i will ask him tomorow !!
The amry medal necklace:
the one he have, is blank, no inscription !!!
But...
In the booklet page 09, i've made this photo with solo horghs portrait with is necklace. then with some magic trick, i draw the Hypo cross on the medal. THen everybody thought the idee was great, then, they have made it real for a limitied edition !!! ;)

for the other post,
The Trailer will have samples from 3 to 5 songs !

Best,
Denis