A thread for lizard and gore metal fans.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Iraq Vet Accused of Stabbing Wife 71 Times

Thu Feb 23, 8:51 AM ET

FORT LEWIS, Wash. - Army officials have recommended a court-martial for a Purple Heart recipient accused of stabbing his young wife 71 times with knives and a meat cleaver.

Spc. Brandon Bare, 19, of Wilkesboro, N.C., was charged with premeditated murder and indecent acts related to the mutilation of his wife's remains.

On Wednesday, Fort Lewis officials said post commander Lt. Gen. James Dubik agreed with an investigating officer and referred Bare's case to a general court-martial.

Bare remains held in the post's Regional Corrections Facility. No trial date has been set. If found guilty, he faces a maximum of life in prison.

Bare had returned to Fort Lewis from
Iraq in April to recuperate from cuts and internal ear injuries in a grenade attack on his Stryker brigade unit in Mosul. He was there as a machine-gunner with the 1st Brigade, 25th Infantry Division.

His wife, Nabila Bare, 18, was killed July 12.

"The murder was premeditated, deliberate and savage," prosecutor Capt. Scott DiRocco said in January during Bare's Article 32 hearing, similar to a preliminary hearing in civilian court. "He did not stop after he killed her."

Bare's lawyer said there was nothing to show the killing was planned.

"What this looks like ... is an act of rage, or some sort of other unexplainable act," defense attorney Capt. Patrick O'Brien said.

Witnesses testified that Bare had enrolled in treatment programs for anger management and combat stress after his return from Iraq. He had said he was having trouble controlling his anger and didn't like his wife going out and partying, said Michael Collins, a nurse and case manager at Madigan Army Medical Center.

A day before his wife was found dead in the couple's kitchen, Bare told his rear detachment commander Capt. Mickey Traugutt that he was taking a new prescription that made it hard to get up and that he had missed a treatment.
Wow, I can't believe a guy trained to fillet sandniggers would kill his wife! That's almost as unbelievable as an 18 year old bint wanting to go party all the time.

NADatar said:
Wow, I can't believe a guy trained to fillet sandniggers would kill his wife! That's almost as unbelievable as an 18 year old bint wanting to go party all the time.

Haha. Yes. The statistics show this is a very normal thing. Just like all the kids who play Doom, go shoot up there school!

Thanatopsis123 said:
Yeah, it does. I love that show.
seriously, i remember an episode like that. except there were multiple soldiers affected at the same time. thats all i remember. :tickled:

71 stab wounds. Someone actually has to count them.

You'd think by the time they got to 20 they'd just give up: "Look the bitch is dead and she got stabbed. A lot."

On a lighter note:

Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat

A Sudanese man has been forced to take a goat as his "wife", after he was caught having sex with the animal.

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he surprised the man with his goat and took him to a council of elders.

They ordered the man, Mr Tombe, to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50) to Mr Alifi.

"We have given him the goat, and as far as we know they are still together," Mr Alifi said.

Mr Alifi, Hai Malakal in Upper Nile State, told the Juba Post newspaper that he heard a loud noise around midnight on 13 February and immediately rushed outside to find Mr Tombe with his goat.

"When I asked him: 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up".

Mr Alifi then called elders to decide how to deal with the case.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi told the newspaper.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4748292.stm

Psychotic, deranged, abominated.
Multiple stab wounds, malefic incarnated.
Termination's tool bites unwilling flesh.
Infinite blood can never, can never quench.

:kickass:

dorian gray said:
seriously, i remember an episode like that. except there were multiple soldiers affected at the same time. thats all i remember. :tickled:

I saw that episode just the other week. Though it had to do with some anti-nerve gas shot the soldiers were getting or some crap. Didn't one of them murder his wife and then blow his brains out on his front lawn in front of his son? That was a good scene.

Thanatopsis123 said:
I saw that episode just the other week. Though it had to do with some anti-nerve gas shot the soldiers were getting or some crap. Didn't one of them murder his wife and then blow his brains out on his front lawn in front of his son? That was a good scene.
yes, thats the one. they showed a rerun? surprise. i think between all 42 versions of lawa and order, they make like three new episodes a year. i quit watching it due to the lack of new shit.

Teen guilty of killing, cutting up friend
'A girl without a soul,' victim's mother says

Thursday, February 23, 2006; Posted: 11:34 a.m. EST (16:34 GMT)

DIXON, Illinois (AP) -- A teenage girl was convicted Wednesday of killing a 16-year-old classmate who was choked, beaten and sawed into pieces after an argument over boys.

Sarah Kolb, 17, faces of up to 60 years in prison.

The victim, Adrianne Reynolds, had just moved to East Moline, Illinois, from Texas about two months before the killing. Prosecutors said she was just trying to fit in at a new school but picked the wrong friend.

Reynolds' stepmother said Kolb is "a girl without a soul."

"She didn't cry, I didn't see nothing from her," Joann Reynolds said. (Watch what makes girls mean -- 3:38)

Kolb's court-appointed attorney, though, said the teen is not the vindictive killer portrayed by prosecutors. David Hoffman said he spoke briefly with Kolb after the verdict.

"She was scared and anxious and now she's probably as depressed as hell. That's the way I would be," Hoffman said.
Prosecutor: 'Wrong friend'

Adrianne Reynolds had just moved to East Moline from Texas about two months before she was killed. Prosecutors said she was just trying to fit in at a new school but picked the wrong friend.

The Reynolds and Kolb families wept quietly as the jury was polled. Kolb's family declined comment as they left the courthouse, but Hoffman said they were "devastated."

Jurors declined comment as they rushed past a crowd of reporters outside the courthouse.

On January 21, 2005, Kolb, Reynolds and schoolmate Cory Gregory were in Kolb's car at a fast-food restaurant when the fight began. Reynolds was killed and her body was burned, dismembered and hidden in two counties.

Gregory also is charged with murder and concealing a homicide and is scheduled to stand trial May 1.

Kolb showed no reaction as the verdict was read. Her family and Reynolds' family wept quietly as the jury was polled.

The trial was Kolb's second in three months. The first ended in a mistrial in November when a Rock Island County jury deadlocked 11-1 in favor of conviction. Her retrial was moved to Dixon, about 60 miles away.
Wrote about killing in journal

In the retrial, prosecutor Jeff Terronez said Kolb wrote in a class journal that she was going to kill Reynolds just hours before Reynolds was beaten and strangled in the car.

Terronez said Kolb was angry because Reynolds had shown interest in Kolb's boyfriend and had gone on a date with Gregory, her ex-boyfriend.

Defense attorney David Hoffman told jurors it was Gregory who killed Reynolds. But prosecutors said Kolb was still accountable because she choked and beat Reynolds before Gregory "finished her off."

Prosecutors say the two took the girl's body to Kolb's grandparents' farm and burned it, then returned two days later, sawed the body into pieces and dumped the remains on the farm and in Black Hawk State Park in Rock Island.

In her first trial, Kolb testified that Gregory strangled Reynolds, then hit Kolb and threatened to kill her, her family and her cats if she reported the crime. Gregory, who has pleaded not guilty, denied that account in a television interview.

Kolb did not testify in her second trial, and the defense rested without presenting a case.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/02/22/meangirl.convicted.ap/index.html