A trick to VOTE FOR ANTHRAX multiple time

Jul 28, 2003
Visit site
This trick has been working for me so everyone should give it a try.

(I have Yahoo DSL)

I am able to vote multiple times if I log on, vote, log off. Then just log on again, and do it all over again. Or you can just open multiple windows of the link to vote (via a link from Tads email, or the link on anthrax.com). If 10 people do that 10 times, a few times thats a few hundred more votes for anthrax.

With broadband (cable), click the "Status" of your connection. In Windows 98, at least, you SHOULD be able to change/reset your IP, which will let you vote multiple times. I'm not sure how to do it in XP yet, though, as it doesn't give me that particular option.

All I do is copy the URL for the voting, then I vote.

After I vote, close the internet explorer window, open a new one, paste the URL in, and off you go again!

I guess I should be lazier and make a quick-launch on my desktop straight to the voting page.

ThraxDude said:
Nice!!
Does it say "Thanks for voting" everytime?

Sonofabitch-it doesn't. That's what I get for just clicking and firing away and not even looking at the damn page. Shit. What does work for me is to launch IE (not open a new window through the menu bar) , go into the history folder and open the voting pages up. Then it does say "Thanks for voting"