Let's play the Anthrax album game

Persistence Of Time 14+2=16
Sound Of White Noise 64-2=62
OK... I know SOWN is gonna win unless by some miracle there's this huge surge of PofT fans, but still... :lol:

Persistence of Time: 6+2=8
Sound of White Noise: 72-2=70

... I don't even know why I try. :lol:

Persistence of Time: 2-2=0
Sound of White Noise: 76+2=78

and the winner is...

Noise.jpg

It was a good idea to make up this game. I though Among th Living would win because it's generally considered to be the best Anthrax record. For me, this record is a pure MOSH album, the heaviest Anthrax record but I don't think their best.
And the final battle between POT and SOWN was a big suprise as well!
What about playing a similar game called "the most favourite Anthrax song"? Nine new threads would be created and each thread would stand for one album. The rules would stay the same - each song would start with 10 points etc.. What do you think?

It was a good idea to make up this game. I though Among th Living would win because it's generally considered to be the best Anthrax record. For me, this record is a pure MOSH album, the heaviest Anthrax record but I don't think their best.
And the final battle between POT and SOWN was a big suprise as well!
What about playing a similar game called "the most favourite Anthrax song"? Nine new threads would be created and each thread would stand for one album. The rules would stay the same - each song would start with 10 points etc.. What do you think?

Cool id be in, but we'd have to include like 20-30 songs. Seems quite hard.