We've Come For You All - 65,000

Music of Mass Destruction - 20,000

Music of Mass Destruction (Video) - 20,000

The Greater of Two Evils - 23,000

Alive 2: The Music - 3,300

Alive 2: The DVD - 6,200

Anthrology: No Hit Wonders - 9,600

Anthrology: No Hit Wonders (DVD) - 3,800

These numbers come form a very reliable source who has access to SoundScan numbers.

Wow. I've never really thought about how many albums Anthrax has sold. I thought Among the Living sold a little more.

johnnieCzech said:
So Attack was the best selling? I thought POT or I'm the Man. It's in only in the US I suppose.
That's what I was thinking. Isn't gold 500K in sales and I thought ATL was gold or close.

Among, State and POT are all past gold. I'm The Man is platinum (all U.S.). They sold the bulk of their copies pre Sound Scan. Fistful, Armed and STD have also sold way more than those figures. STD sold that many in 1986. Currently we're right around 10 million worldwide in total.

Mr. Wu said:
Among, State and POT are all past gold. I'm The Man is platinum (all U.S.). They sold the bulk of their copies pre Sound Scan. Fistful, Armed and STD have also sold way more than those figures. STD sold that many in 1986. Currently we're right around 10 million worldwide in total.

Say it like it is bro. :Spin:

Mr. Wu said:

:thumbsup: Thanks for the note, Scott! I'll let the folks where I got the info know! :D

Best of luck on the tour, BTW!

Mr. Wu said:

Yeah, I new you guys sold way more.

Mr. Wu said:

I could have swore there were some platinums in there! Good luck and have fun on tour. :headbang:

Mr. Wu said:

I thought the original figures posted at the start of this thread were a little wrong.

I'm The Man - pretty impressive to go platinum considering that song was originally done as a b side of a single in Europe !!!

Mr. Wu said:

Yeah, put the smack down!

That's actually a shitload of records. Pretty cool.