Overkill Sales

Necroshine95

Dec 22, 2012
WHAT I HAVE FOUND/HEARD
Total-16 million worldwide (as of 2012) 25 million worldwide (as of 2013) (?)
*Feel the Fire-20,000 in U.S over 1 million worldwide
Taking Over-100,000 in U.S
*Fuck You (EP)-6,000 in U.S
*Under the Influence-45,000 in U.S over 500,000 worldwide
*The Years of Decay- 80,000(as of 2006) 178,000(counting pre-SoundScan) in U.S over 4 million worldwide
Horrorscope-120,000 in U.S (as of 2010)
I Hear Black-73,000 in U.S over 1.3 million worldwide
W.F.O.-48,000 in U.S
Wrecking Your Neck (Live)-23,000 in U.S
The Killing Kind-30,000 in U.S
Fuck You and Then Some-13,000 in U.S
From the Underground and Below-32,000 in U.S
Necroshine-26,000 in U.S
Coverkill-13,000 in U.S
Bloodletting-18,000 in U.S
Wrecking Everything (Live)-11,000 in U.S
Killbox13-16,000 in U.S
ReliXIV-16,000 in U.S (as of 2007)
Immortalis-15,000 in U.S (as of 2009)
Ironbound-15,000 in first 2 or 3 months in U.S
The Electric Age-6,500 first week in U.S
*= doesn't count Sales before 1991 (except for The Years of Decay) and all Sales are current as of 2006 (except when noted) Does anybody have any updated sales numbers for these albums?

I'm pretty sure those numbers don't add up to 16 million. I'd be surprised if they've sold 3 million worldwide tbh. There was some Wikipedia troll (Finnish IIRC) that went around editing Running Wild articles, making up outlandish claims of albums sold, and without a legit source on those Overkill numbers I'd expect the same there.

I'm pretty sure those numbers don't add up to 16 million. I'd be surprised if they've sold 3 million worldwide tbh. There was some Wikipedia troll (Finnish IIRC) that went around editing Running Wild articles, making up outlandish claims of albums sold, and without a legit source on those Overkill numbers I'd expect the same there.

Like I said, what I heard. I don't know if it's true some of these I believe easily IE the U.S sales and the Under the Influence Worldwide sales.

seen them a bunch in the past few years - 2 heavy mtl sets, once at gigantour and once at Foufounes - killed everytime. And they're gonna be on 70thousand Tons of metal again this year... Them and Carcass will totally kick ass

The last record was ok, but the one before it was incredible - Ironbound. A must have if you dig classic thrash

just my 2 cents

Mostly into black, doom, & death. I only listen to thrash on a rare occasion these days.

Doom and Death Metal I can dig\,,/ Black Metal I'm actually terrified of. ALOT of em are literally insane. It's one thing to joke around about being satanists like Slayer but these guys are serious. Some of em have gotten their fans to kill people and burn Churches. I'll give credit where credits due though, VERY fast and talented but I usually stay away from it lol

Another internet journalist that thinks making lists and padding them with bullshit Wikipedia excerpts is productive.

I don't have like a total problem with being told TYOD sold 4 million or Feel the Fire topping 1 million but even if it's true it doesn't add up to 25 million or 16 million. I wish they'd speak about it just to put an end to it lmao

seen them a bunch in the past few years - 2 heavy mtl sets, once at gigantour and once at Foufounes - killed everytime. And they're gonna be on 70thousand Tons of metal again this year... Them and Carcass will totally kick ass

The last record was ok, but the one before it was incredible - Ironbound. A must have if you dig classic thrash

just my 2 cents

I thought The Electric Age was a good follow up album for Ironbound. Not as good as Ironbound but Still a 4 star album. I agree Ironbound was fantastic, it was like a return to their speed and power of the mid/late 80s

I wish they sold more. Overkill delivers some pretty consistent and kick ass thrash. Plus they still know how to crush it live. Saw them open for Testament on the dark roots of thrash tour and they were awesome.

I wish they sold more. Overkill delivers some pretty consistent and kick ass thrash. Plus they still know how to crush it live. Saw them open for Testament on the dark roots of thrash tour and they were awesome.

For total worldwide sales I've heard 1 million copies, 3 million, 16 million, and 25 million. They're either really high or really low (although 1-3 million isn't really low if you think about it). I don't know what to believe, based on the U.S sales though they've probably sold over 1,000,000 in America (counting pre-Soundscan). So they've probably exceeded 3 million for sure (in my opinion). Also I wanted to see that concert so bad! Lol