A Twist in the Myth...

The best burger meat in my opinion though is Bison.

Buffalo.jpg

I agree!!!
I had 2 sliders last night at happy hour, it was sooo good!
<3 Bison burgers !!

But what is called "Moose" in America is called "Elk" in Europe... That's what makes it so confusing.

What you call "Elk" in America would be called "Wapiti" over here, but they don't live here.

That's why we call our "Moose", "Elks".

:loco:

wow, you just said a whole conversation I had with someone over the weekend... He couldn't understand why different countries call the same animals different names...
It's the same as the Bald Eagle. We call it "American eagle" while bald eagle is something completely different:

I love Languages :)

It's brewed by the restaraunt we were eating at. McMenamins Breweries. This is their Ruby beer. It's not my favorite beer they brew, but the co-workers I eat with really like it so we just order pitchers of it. You're right, it is defintiely fruity. Check out the recipe. It kind of reminds me of Fruit Loops or Cap'n Crunch Berries cereal, in a good way.

Ruby
In 1986, McMenamins first used fruit in the creation of its ales. While many other breweries have followed suit, we still make this Ruby exactly as we first did: Light, crisp and refreshingly fruity. 42 pounds of Oregon-grown and processed raspberry puree are used in every batch. Taste the original!

Malts used: Pale Malt
Hops used: Vary
Fruit: Raspberries

Original Gravity: 1.038; Terminal Gravity: 1.005
Alcohol by Volume: 4.39%
Calories: 170 per pint

The sammich was a chicken and mushroom melt. It had provolone and marinara on a ciabatta roll and it and it was fantastic. I want another one right now!

ooooohhhhh MOTHER FUCKERS!!!
I want a fucking chicken sandwich now! god dammit!
fucking melted cheese! Franks redhot sauce! and dip that ass sucking nutsack crusher in some ranch sauce! oh fuck yeah!

I like older Blind Guardian better since it's more thrashy, but A Night At The Opera has some sure awesomeness as well in Battlefield and Age ov False Innocence.

On more important notes, I had awesome vietnamese food in Estonia + cheap Guinness. Right now my metal coffee is also quite awesome.