a wannabe forum member

Deviant Mind

One Manic Mind
Mar 30, 2002
Russia
i just realized that im a loser
im just a wannabe forum member
i can't even visit it regularly, although i want to become a REAL FORUM MEMBER! i suck!

im nothing more than a dude without will who can't even make an attempt and type: www.ultimatemetal.fucking com!!!!

damn im leaving this life, i can't even be a real forum member! what a shame :(((((((((((((((((((

i can't live a virtual life! imagine how i suck in real life! :(((((((

ok stop the madness. deviant mind has posted here more than once in the past, and he's shown insight and intellect that might not emerge from the recent posting (although i would recommend a bit of attention before calling for halfwits like misanthrope). i guess dm is disappointed in not being able to regularly take place in forum life: the only thing i could say on the matter is "try to do so and you'll succeed", but you should ask yourself why it matters so much to you to have this virtual life?

hyena

He may wish to have a "virtual" life here as he likes us... I can relate to the feelings of not being able to become a "real" member of a forum, as I have stopped regularly going to several forums due to time and other reasons. *sigh* most of the people I used to talk to on the forums are gone anyways. :cry:

@Deviant Mind: Post whenever you feel like it. If you don't post often, that may be a good sign, as you have things to attend to in "real life". :lol:

sorry guys, i took too much today
sorry all
probably this post was a joke, but I don't remember
this won't repeat again :)

Oooh! Oooh! If Deviant Mind doesnt want it, can I take the post as 'wannabe poster' or maybe 'wannabe poser'? I promise not to fail in my duties, and if anyone's ever read the nonsensical drivel I usually come out with, I'm perfectly suited for the role! ;)

I also say a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense too... and is also pretty self-centered. I am the forum attention whore. :D

i don't get either what's the big deal with flaming deviant mind's post (which was sensible and introduced an interesting topic) nor what's the point in calling misanthrope or anybody else a halfwit. anyone looking for easy :Spam: on other ppl's threads? ;)

rahvin.

Sorry if what I said seemed to be flaming....but I reeeeeeeeeally want that position. Oh Mr Rahvin sir, pweeeeese give me the position of 'wannabe poser' (not poster, just posing is enough;) )
I'll be your best friend?
Snark :D

ok stop the madness. deviant mind has posted here more than once in the past, and he's shown insight and intellect that might not emerge from the recent posting (although i would recommend a bit of attention before calling for halfwits like misanthrope). i guess dm is disappointed in not being able to regularly take place in forum life: the only thing i could say on the matter is "try to do so and you'll succeed", but you should ask yourself why it matters so much to you to have this virtual life?

And i suppose someone who supports T.W.A.T. as alot of wisdom and is a very insighful person?

my insight has been proven. since i'm no easy showoff you can have a private list of where, when and by whom. i am NOT a stupid person. that's more or less all i can say on my side - i have lots of other crap going on with me, but not a lack of intellect, insight, or maybe even wisdom.

hyena (definitely uneffective, but bright)

misanthrope, i am not avoiding any topic. ask the question you want me to answer and i will do so straight away. you were accusing me of having no insight and i told you that i do not concur on this. if you want to discuss the war in afghanistan go ahead, please specify a precise point to analyze because i think we cannot get lost on four-page ramblings about the whole situation.

hyena

i'd agree with hyena, but i think the reverse has to apply too. (no, not her agreeing with me :p )

supporting war in afghanistan does not mean being a dimwit. nor does not supporting it per se. both positions might mean you're a dimwit if you cannot explain why you're pro or against.

rahvin.