the ultimate SADUS forum on www.valleyofdrybones.tk

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Well, hiya people.
it's been a tough decision and I still think that this maybe a bit weird, cuz all of you know that I did my best to try and obtain a forum for SADUS here, on UM.com... unfortunately, after the management changed here, MetalAges couldn't afford the request of opening a new forum, and even if I was personally interested into obtaining that, I couln't "buy" a forum for SADUS, for several reasons (1. I don't have the "right" to do that; 2. I don't have enough money to do that 3. I can't follow that personally 4. etc etc).
I was really disappointed when I discovered that the forum couldn't be activated becuz all of the cool people who signed in to say their positive words about that project were kinda... sad... I mean.... BUMMER... :yell:

But whatever, I already thought about some alternative...:

http://thevalleyboard.proboards30.com/index.cgi

...that's the direct link. I shared some communications with the powers and it looks like everything should be alright. Plus, I talked to mr. Israel too, and he's into that already (so hopefully we'll have some ORKUT member in that).

I hope we can have lotsa wonderful discussions in the new section of www.valleyofdrybones.tk, you always know that the best thing about SADUS is spreading the word! ;)

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Keep it heavy friends, c ya there and enjoy the boards!

CIAO!

Max

PS: this doesn't mean that Im leaving this forum...just, if you're into SADUS and would like to discuss something specific, count me in there!

BYEZ!