valleyofdrybones.tk - SADUS Fansite

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
Hello there!

In these days I was at home and with lot of free time...so I worked on a SADUS fansite....to try and put on the net some of the "unofficial" infos and rumours that Steve, Darren & Jon sometime spred on the web...so here's the url www.valleyofdrybones.tk, I am still working on lots of things (graphic, layout etc etc) but it would be cool to have some comments from the fans directly! So you're all invited to give it a look (work in progress) and tell me...! And if somebody out here's interested on cooperating with me....everybody's welcome!

BTW I'm also working on a pair of tabs that I'll email to Wendy when I'll be able to....
thanx for your attention!!!:Smokin:

cheerz....Max

chainsawmax said:
Hello there!

In these days I was at home and with lot of free time...so I worked on a SADUS fansite....to try and put on the net some of the "unofficial" infos and rumours that Steve, Darren & Jon sometime spred on the web...so here's the url www.valleyofdrybones.tk, I am still working on lots of things (graphic, layout etc etc) but it would be cool to have some comments from the fans directly! So you're all invited to give it a look (work in progress) and tell me...! And if somebody out here's interested on cooperating with me....everybody's welcome!

BTW I'm also working on a pair of tabs that I'll email to Wendy when I'll be able to....
thanx for your attention!!!
anim-jjd.gif

cheerz....Max

That's fucking great man, cool site, i'll be visiting !

THanx a lot guys and girls, I'll do my best to keep it workin'! Right now I'm updating it all, I should be able to post some interesting stuff in these days! Anyway thank you all for your words of appreciation! Spread the word if u want to...!

BYE! :headbang:

Hey there TL WEB GRRL! I have just noticed you finally posted out the shots from the THRASH OF THE TITANS!!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Daren rocked uh? that looks pretty oblivious....!!!!! Great photos....!!!!!!! Ehm...what do you exactly mean with "Stevie D appreciation page???" Sorry, I can't understand it....!

Ehy, still one question...I'm working on the bios for "Valley"...do you think I should use some existing photo...or I can get some shots from their own site or the Testament one???? I now this sucks...but is basically impossible to get recent photos of the trio outta here...:cry:

Anyway you rule! :D

cheeeeers....!