SADUS is BACK HOME.... report is coming

chainsawmax

fan's incarnation
May 7, 2002
sardinia, Italy
www.dahliaindaco.tk
[taken from the SADUS fansite, www.valleyofdrybones.tk]

03.05.2006 - SADUS IS BACK HOME, REPORT IS COMING

SADUDES got back home safe and sound, so did I. There is a huge live report filled up with pics and videos on the way, but you will have to be patient because I want to do this the proper way and I know you do understand me. As for now please enjoy this small audio clip which has been recorded for you guys exclusively...
In the meanwhile I'd like to express my gratitude to all of those who made this possible, starting out from Debbie who really worked her ass out to make sure everything was set up tight. Much respect goes out to the GET SMART crew. And kudos go out to the fine people of the entourage: Maiko, Tjerk, Darkane, Gory Blister, Darek, Erin, Martin, Oscar and whoever I've met throughout the itinerary.
On a last note - Darren, Jon, Steve and King Lewie... most especially thanx for being those who you are, for all of your kindness, and for the ultimate gift:

live.jpg

:worship:

thanx peeps... you guys are too kind... Jason especially, you're one of those persons who always inspired me to do more for the band... I so appreciate your signature... but the SADUDES are those who really rule, man... they're the best... did you guys check out that mp3???

it was a pleasure to experience the music of Sadus live :headbang:

it was a pleasure to meet Max&Mrs Mustaine, The Saduses, King, Michael, Erin.

more soon i just have to copy a report i wrote somewhere else, that will be a teaser before Max publishes the Tour Book of 2006 Tour :headbang: :kickass: