Spiff

I have the power
Apr 14, 2001
Brisbane, Australia
Purchased today:

Bruce Dickinson - Tyranny of Souls
Soul Sirkus - World Play
Ayreon - Universal Migrator Part I & II

Tyranny sounds good so far. More Accident of Birth-heavy rather than Chemical Wedding-heavy.

He's playing in Brisbane too.

I might check out how much it is.

Virgil Donati band is June 13th! That should rock.

I wanna go on a DVD haul again soon. Need...more...TV...series'...

Quantam Leap and Buck Rogers just come out :headbang:

Also wanna order s3 of The Shield :kickass:

Yeah, he's playing in Brisbane on August 7, but I don't have a clue where the Chandler Theatre is, and it's a Sunday night and I thought, "Nah, I'll do Twin Towns and stay the night down there and come back on Saturday." Then again, I could do both.

I had a look on the map thing. I now know where Chandler is, and where the Sleeman Centre and therefore the Chandler Theatre is. :)

I thought that Kris Kristoffersen got shot in the liver (see that black blood).

Good to know that he pulled through.

Tyranny of Souls is a top album... but it sounds kinda rushed. Accident of Birth and Chemical Wedding were both top notch, quality albums whereas this one isn't. Good songs, but just doesn't seem to have that certain something which sets it apart.

But then I've only listened to it once so far.

Haven't listened to Soul Sirkus yet, shall do so tomorrow.

Oh, and it seems that Talisman's albums have been rereleased without anybody telling me, because there were three or four albums there that I didn't recognise (because JB only ever has Cats & Dogs). All with bonus discs, by the looks of things, but I didn't get em because I was already spending too much money.

That's also why I put back the new Vanishing Point CD.

Did someone say Quantum Leap is coming out on DVD soon? YAY! I must hire it all and catch up :headbang:

I also need to get Cronenberg's version of The Fly, which I've wanted to see ever since I was too young to buy a ticket for it at the cinema.

ToS might sound a bit rushed because it's just Bruce, the drummer and Roy Z rather than a full band. Then again I haven't heard it yet so what do I know? I'm waiting for the Japanese version.

W