Does the Maidens play any new stuff from MAIDEN?

spideyjg said:
I don't know if I'd worry too much about Bring your Daughter. :yuk: :yuk: :ill: :yuk:
It was named by many folks in the Worst Maiden songs thread.

If you had to do something from No Prayer how about Tailgunner.

Jim

No way! Bring your Daughter to the Slaughter is a good song with good rhythm and that’s important… Anyway it’s fun to play, cause it’s all in the delivery; by the way it was written as theme song for one of the latest versions of Nightmare on Elm Street. Many Maden songs were about movies.

graham24931 said:
I play in a Maiden tribute myself and I know what it's like trying to include newer songs... They just don't seem to go down as well which is SO frustrating for me. I'm itching to smack the shit outta the kit on Paschendale!

Daughter always gets a huge reaction when we do it... Lengthen the intro, get some crowd participation goin and Bob's your uncle.

Totally agree - I mean look at Donington 1992, it's awesome on there!!!! :headbang:

On the other hand, would love to hear the Maidens doing Paschendale! :worship: (well, I would love to hear the Maidens doing any song really, dying to see them live!)

Or the version on A Real Live Dead One...

Heh, she can nail Still Life.... hell, if I can make it sound passable, you ladies will nail it in short order.

I still have thoughts about Aja singing Infinite Dreams....

By the way, I might be out Riverside way in early February... do y'all know where you might be playing then?