My dream Maidens set list

Maiden Afganistan

Linda's favorite Brother
Nov 14, 2007
Some stink hole in Afghanistan
Sorry if this has been done before,but hey, I'm new here!! I am also curious to see what others would like to hear the Maidens play. Mine is easy -

1. Everything on the first album
2. Everything on Killers

I still love all these songs and am a huge fan of Clive Burr's drums ( Linda :worship: can rock the Clive Burr!!!) and to hear Di'Anno's stuff sung by someone with Aja's amazing vocal talent makes them that much better. I doubt you will hear any of these great songs at the Forum in Feb as well.

3. Wasted years. I think everyone can relate to this song and the Eddie vs. Heather guitar solo duel on stage is my favorite Maidens show moment.
4. Sea of Madness. You haven't heard this song until you have heard it perfomed live by the Iron Maidens! PERIOD! :headbang::worship:
5. Different World. I never heard this song before I heard the Maidens play it. It is my favorite song the Maidens play. Aja's voice and command of the stage during this song is something every Maiden fan must see. She owns this song and dare I say it, does it better than Bruce in my opinion. It also opened my eyes and ears to Iron Maiden stuff that came out after I stopped listening (everything that wasn't on vinyl) which is something tribute bands can do for their R&R heroes. :kickass:

Well that's my wish list/set list, WHAT'S YOURS?

Hello and welcome!!

You're pretty damn close to hearing the Maidens do all of the first album. The only ones that they have not done is Strange World and Charlotte The Harlot. :D You can see which songs they've played in the sticky thread at the top. I agree with you about the first two album since they're my favourites.

Ones I would like to hear that the girls have not done live are...

Prodigal Son
Afraid To Shoot Strangers
From Here To Eternity (start your engines Sara!!! :kickass: )
Flash Of The Blade (but we've discussed this one before)
The Clansman
Holy Smoke
Paschendale
The Longest Day
Out Of The Shadows

Ones I wanna hear that they haven't played yet:

The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner
To Tame a Land
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Deja Vu
Charlotte the Harlot (played right before 22 of course)
Back in the Village

I would have to say anything from the X-Factor album, Dance Of Death Album and Virtual IX album. Also Afraid to shoot Stangers, The Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner, Déjà Vu, Virus, Childhood's End, From Here to Eternity, These Colours Don't Run, The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg, Brighter Than a Thousand Suns, Out of the Shadows, To Tame a Land, Flash of the Blade, Only the Good Die Young, No Prayer For The Dying, Dream Of Mirrors, The Nomad, Mother Russia, The Assassin, and The Pilgrim

How about "Cross eyed Mary"? I remember Maiden covered this Jethro Tull (best heavy metal band lol!!!!!) song as a B-side to the Trooper on a picture disc that Linda had. GREAT COVER!! Was my favorite Maiden song for a while!

Hint. Hint. Linda. :saint:

Actually the B-sides would pose a challenge since only the hardcore fans know them.

Jim

Sorry if this has been done before,but hey, I'm new here!! I am also curious to see what others would like to hear the Maidens play. Mine is easy -

1. Everything on the first album
2. Everything on Killers

I still love all these songs and am a huge fan of Clive Burr's drums ( Linda :worship: can rock the Clive Burr!!!) and to hear Di'Anno's stuff sung by someone with Aja's amazing vocal talent makes them that much better. I doubt you will hear any of these great songs at the Forum in Feb as well.

3. Wasted years. I think everyone can relate to this song and the Eddie vs. Heather guitar solo duel on stage is my favorite Maidens show moment.
4. Sea of Madness. You haven't heard this song until you have heard it perfomed live by the Iron Maidens! PERIOD! :headbang::worship:
5. Different World. I never heard this song before I heard the Maidens play it. It is my favorite song the Maidens play. Aja's voice and command of the stage during this song is something every Maiden fan must see. She owns this song and dare I say it, does it better than Bruce in my opinion. It also opened my eyes and ears to Iron Maiden stuff that came out after I stopped listening (everything that wasn't on vinyl) which is something tribute bands can do for their R&R heroes. :kickass:

Well that's my wish list/set list, WHAT'S YOURS?

Excellent!That is exactley what I was going to put-the first two albums in their entire glory!:)