Songs The Maidens Should Dust Off

I dont even know what songs the girls play. Kinda hard to go see them when you live in a different continent.

Still, theres a few maiden songs that would be good live, many probably already played:

Revelations
tailgunner
Holy smoke
Run silent run deep

Yes I know many are off "no prayer for the dying" and a lot of people dont like that album but I love it.

I dont even know what songs the girls play. Kinda hard to go see them when you live in a different continent.

Still, theres a few maiden songs that would be good live, many probably already played:

Revelations
tailgunner
Holy smoke
Run silent run deep

Yes I know many are off "no prayer for the dying" and a lot of people dont like that album but I love it.

There's a sticky thread at the top with a list of the songs that have been played over the years. I know what you mean - I flew over 5,000 miles to see them but it was totally worth and I will do it again! :kickass:

No Prayer was the first Maiden album I really took to because it had Bring Your Daughter on it and that was the song that got me into Maiden in the first place.

I would like to see them Only the Good Die Young. Lots of stuff going on in that song. It would be super to here it . but super hard to pull it off. Yes it's not one that they need to dust off just one on my fav songs

So who in here wants to hear the Maidens dust off "Running Free"? Since the current lineup is focusing on the classics, why leave this song out?

Also, I'd like to hear the Maidens play "Another Life" and "Sun and Steel" once again.