A Winter's Dream pt.1 & 2

Hellholming

Alcohol Fuelled Maniac
Dec 6, 2001
Finland
Visit site
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]these songs are simply awesome, definately some of SX's best material imo. I especially enjoy the line "Risen to an astral flight, I wander through the serene with you. Answers to the voices I hear, In a Winter's Dream, a dream." Amazing stuff! This is another proof that "The Damnation Game" is my fav SX album, as I have probably mentioned before.
smile.gif

[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Thoughts?[/font]

I totally agree... both parts are so ethereal... and ingenious melodies... I love that song. Russ sounds great.

I have really been liking "Damnation Game" a lot more lately...

You're preaching to the choir on this one..TDG is still my favorite SymX cd, & I LOVE A Winter's dream. Good stuff, man! :)

Lady of the Oracle said:
You're preaching to the choir on this one..TDG is still my favorite SymX cd, & I LOVE A Winter's dream. Good stuff, man! :)
So I'm not the only one who's favorite SyX album is TDG??? Yay!! :wave:

Hellholming said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] I especially enjoy the line "Risen to an astral flight, I wander through the serene with you. Answers to the voices I hear, In a Winter's Dream, a dream QUOTE]

Same here, this is one of my favorite choruses of all time.

Lady of the Oracle said:

Yes fucking indeed on all counts. And no Dado-x, you're not the only one.:)

"The Edge Of Forever" and "A Winter's Dream" have vacillated as my Top 2 favorite SX songs from the beginning.:cool: