a wise old harper is he...

Whoah! What a coincidence, Danny. I was just going to ask you if you met Mr. Harper when he did the vox for Hope, or if he just did 'em and sent them to you.
If you did meet him, what were his impressions of you- perhaps you changed his perception of what 'heavy metal' was all about.

Double Whoah- 'Hats off to Roy Harper' by Led Zeppelin just came on. Bloody 'ell!

Strangelight said:
tell those redheads Ive met Harper mate

ok i will do, dunc met harper alright and only cos i drove us for fuckin miles to the destination hahahaa, it was ace though :headbang: i havent heard him for years i used to go and see him quite a lot too :cool:

haha, deffo not me anyway, they can see me coming with the dodgy look, kunts haha... another thing is all the poor people come to me on the street, walk past the posh gets and come to straight for me as if im one of their mates :lol: but i dont get any free dinners :erk: it has to be the charm dunc

ikeaboy said:
haha, deffo not me anyway, they can see me coming with the dodgy look, kunts haha... another thing is all the poor people come to me on the street, walk past the posh gets and come to straight for me as if im one of their mates :lol: but i dont get any free dinners :erk: it has to be the charm dunc
Dunc fussy hahahha, not when he used to eat what mick would shuffle up for him, i used to sit and laugh me cake off and everytime danny came he would get beeeaanns :tickled: then ocassionally i would make them some decent food :p

haha mick could have his own cookery programme on telly..

"SEAL YOUR FATE WITH MICK MOSS"

episode 1.

"sausages....
beans....

sound!"

fart.gif