Tuning question for Mikael/GR Tabs I've done (4)

good work drip
icon14.gif

Mike says open tuning, this means DADFAD.... not on the mellow songs I suppose, but the heavy songs are definately DADFAD.
I actually read a post somewhere, somebody was saying he thought TGC was in E-tuning.... moron :yuk:

SeventhSphere said:
Mike says open tuning, this means DADFAD.... not on the mellow songs I suppose, but the heavy songs are definately DADFAD.
I actually read a post somewhere, somebody was saying he thought TGC was in E-tuning.... moron :yuk:

It doesn't necessarily mean DADFAD, and the acoustic interludes on some of the songs are definitely in DADFAE, making me think the distorted parts might be too cause otherwise they wouldn't be able to play them live. Harlequin/Reverie Forest for example is most definitely in DADFAE in the acoustic interludes at least, and the distorted riff with the descending open strings on top suggests that the electrics were in that tuning too (though it's possible they fretted the high E on the high D string).

Actually, the new Roland COSM modeling system can digitally retune your guitar to whatever you want, if you use the MIDI pickup. Pretty nuts, eh?

Sanzen said:
Actually, the new Roland COSM modeling system can digitally retune your guitar to whatever you want, if you use the MIDI pickup. Pretty nuts, eh?

Boner.