I finally tabbed Nectar, Guitar and Bass!

woot, awesomeness, one of the very few nectar tabs, and this one is by far the best out there, but the tempo seems to be off, but it might just be me.

now all we need is someone to fully tab out karma....

nice job dude, haha i love powertab, such a cool program.

that would be great if they played nectar on the headlining tour. i know they rehearsed it for a possible appearance on the lamentations tour, so it's not unfeasible this time around :)

Goober said:
woot, awesomeness, one of the very few nectar tabs, and this one is by far the best out there, but the tempo seems to be off, but it might just be me.

now all we need is someone to fully tab out karma....

Yeah, the tempos are really hard to nail on morningrise cause they speed up and slow down during songs cause it doesn't seem that they used a metronome in recording. :p I used a metronome to match up the BEGINNING of each section where there is a tempo change, but if they sped up or slowed down slightly I just ignored it.

As for Karma, I'll do it sometime this summer...that's one of my favorite songs by them and needs the end tabbed!

I wish you would do karma and the amen corner.. that would satisfy my opeth PT collection more than any of the other songs that havent been tabbed.

An Amen Corner tab exists on mysongbook.com

It's hardly perfect, but adequate as a starting point if you want to just add in your own corrections. I considered correcting it whilst I was doing the cover, but got too lazy.

Amen Corner would be awesome (and sure would have been helpful for Moonlapse).

By the way Wankerness, your tabs are fucking amazing, and I mean it. We all appreciate your efforts very much.

wankerness said:
Yeah, I love how it takes twice as long to enter tabs, how it costs money, and how you can't see more than one guitar part at once.

dito.

thanks wankerness, you always make great stuff. :headbang: