Novembre Guitar Pro

**Jester**

Apr 19, 2004
England
www.myspace.com
Well I only just found this forum, haha...

novembre are great, yet there official forum is bad.

anyway, just letting everyone know that I am currently in the process of tabbing many novembre songs in guitar pro format.

currently:
cloudbusting - 100 % (not sure how many people will want this one)
dream of the old boats - 90 %
distances - 90% (thanks to wankerness)
everasia - 40 %

have started a few others, but they are just started ones like child of the twilight and nostalgiaplatz

anyway these are full scores (keyboards, drums, bass, guitars) although drums are usually quite inaccurate (damn guiseppe) so anyone not familiar with guitar pro you can download the demo for free to view the tabs at www.guitarpro.com

currently also setting up a website to post all these on as i am going to try and tab the whole discography over a long period of time (time on my hands).

the only one available at the moment is on www.mysongbook.com, its a tab for come pierrot, full credit to "wankerness" (erik dietrich) for the transcription for that one on powertab format, i just added drums and made a few minor changes to the guitars.

well thats it, i will let you know when i get any others finished.

cloudbusting is done, although not sure who would want that.......

if anyone has any, and i mean any small transcriptions of any novembre tabs, i would be happy to take them to help tab some songs..........full credit given to you of course :D

good idea, i might *try* to do some drum tabs, but i really can't tell if i'm able to do them at all :)

**Jester** said:
Well I only just found this forum, haha...

novembre are great, yet there official forum is bad.

anyway, just letting everyone know that I am currently in the process of tabbing many novembre songs in guitar pro format.

currently:
cloudbusting - 100 % (not sure how many people will want this one)
dream of the old boats - 90 %
distances - 90% (thanks to wankerness)
everasia - 40 %

have started a few others, but they are just started ones like child of the twilight and nostalgiaplatz

anyway these are full scores (keyboards, drums, bass, guitars) although drums are usually quite inaccurate (damn guiseppe) so anyone not familiar with guitar pro you can download the demo for free to view the tabs at www.guitarpro.com

currently also setting up a website to post all these on as i am going to try and tab the whole discography over a long period of time (time on my hands).

the only one available at the moment is on www.mysongbook.com, its a tab for come pierrot, full credit to "wankerness" (erik dietrich) for the transcription for that one on powertab format, i just added drums and made a few minor changes to the guitars.

well thats it, i will let you know when i get any others finished.

cloudbusting is done, although not sure who would want that.......

if anyone has any, and i mean any small transcriptions of any novembre tabs, i would be happy to take them to help tab some songs..........full credit given to you of course :D
Some guy made a tab for venezia dismal in finale...if you have finale, I could send you that file, otherwise I have a midi lying around somewhere. It has all the parts and I think it's pretty good, however I don't have the right version of finale so I can't look at the guitar tab. You could probably do a midi import on it, though, or else ask the guy for some other kind of tab? I think I found him on the novembre forums on their official site. Anyway, there are tabs for NOSTALGIAPLATZ and THE MUSIC on www.deathwarp.com in the powertabs section, but I don't think either of them is real great. Actually, the nostalgiaplatz one is pretty good, but I don't think the other really is.

its not that wildhoney, its just that it wont let me access it...i have some problem that wont let me login, says something about cookies. tried things to fix it like deleting cookies, reregistering but it doesnt work.

Jester, if possible, share _all_ Novembre tabs you make. About helping doing tabs, I will first take musical theory lessons and only then will try to help you tabbing Novembre stuff. I already managed to play several riffs from several random Novembre songs. However, I don't have knowledge to tab them myself. If you would like to talk a bit about Novembre, send me your msn thru a private message, would love to exchange ideas, thoughts and perhaps music.

Cheers