Novembre Gpro again..

**Jester**

Apr 19, 2004
England
www.myspace.com
I have many guitar pro tabs started.

I have pretty much completed dream of the old boats and swim seagul in the sky, they be done in next few days.

but if anyone else has any tabs they have been working on that cant be bothered to do any more please send them to me :) will help me.

others i have started but not so complete

cold blue steel
the white eyed
everasia

I am also doing "that girl" by klimt 1918, done that about half way.

So anyone who could save me some time would be much appreciated :D

If you put the tabs online afterwards pls, gimme the link, 'cos my brotha is used to play the tabs downloaded so far from both Novembre & Klimt 1918.
When you complete the one for Klimt 1918, I can also put a link on my fansite, you know. Keep us posted.
Can't really wait to hear "The dream of the old boats" & "Everasia", probably my all times fave ones!

Well I completed Neanderthal Sands, that is on morningstar's unofficial novembre website. I am currently in middle of tabbing loads, I have most of their songs at some stage of tabbing haha. Currently doing Everasia.

Need to finish the many I have nearly completed!

You need to update your tab of Come Pierrot...I gave mine a MAJOR overhaul (that version you copied was the first tab I ever did), and now it's considerably different from yours (and I think considerably better). As for Everasia, I'm also thinking about doing that, I might just do mine and see how it turns out compared to yours. I'm right at the end of Distances, I'm stuck on that stupid measure of noodly lead guitar that is full of artificial harmonics though.

Ah, I'd never seen your tabs for Child of the Twilight or Swim Seagull in the sky either. The one for Child of the Twilight has got a lot of mistakes, especially the first "riff" and the lead where the distorted guitar comes in. One of my friends is tabbing it in ptab and I'm helping him with it, so you can use that for corrections if he ever finishes. You really need to tab things in the right time sig too or else you have to put triplets over EVERYTHING and it's just a huge headache (it should have been in some kind of 6). The drums are really well done though, and I like the wave effect towards the beginning. I am not sure what to do about that part where the guitar goes down to Bb, I just told him to tab it for a guitar tuned BbEADGBE. In the video I think they just play those low Bbs up an octave.

Swim Seagull in the Sky - This tab is pretty good (besides the 3/4 interlude with the blast beats, that's definitely not in the right time sig and sounds off rhythmically), I just REALLY don't buy that they used seven strings on this song. The info on that site that says they have had seven strings since the beginning sounds like a load to me, there's not a single note lower than D on their first album and as far as I remember none lower than E on their second. Also, the fact that the acoustics are most definitely tuned a whole step down on Wish I Could Dream It Again lends further credence to the idea that the electrics are also six strings tuned like that. Oh well, I have a seven string so I prefer it being arranged like that, though it's annoying that I can't play the acoustics without switching guitars.

Remorse - that 50755x chord could definitely be fingered x0x210 much more easily ;D otherwise nice job

I am too lazy with tabbing thats my problem haha, I just tab what i hear and if it sounds about right, that will do. Dont even use my guitar most of the time. Probably why I do them quite quick.

Yeah I will skank any corrections :)

I always been sceptical on tunings, but I have 7 string too so thats why I just do that. But then carmelo was classical trained guitarist which might explain the acoustic tuning.

I considered tabbing child of twiligt and others the way they play it live, like the acoustic intro they play more in way of fuller chords on 7 string clean. But nevermind.