Tabs!??!?!

Darkness_Claimed_my_Flesh... said:
anyone got any good novembre tabs, even shit u've transcribed yourself? im desperate to play some novembre!!
and yes ive already got the come pierrot tab off the offical site

I tabbed like 40% of distances in power tab if you want that, and about 10% of winter 1941, and about 40% of everasia (bass only). :D! I made the come pierrot tab, but I stopped working on Novembre stuff because no one wanted it and I was getting smashed with Opeth requests. Do you have any specific songs you want?

Reactions: Zarok666
sorry 4 not replying, school work sucks.... yeh wankerness id love even those incomplete tabs... anything of novembrine waltz tabbed would be sick, if u tabbed flower id be forever in your debt :) but yeh id be happy with any novembre tabs. how can i get them off you??

ps- not enought demand for novembre tabs = bullshit, novembre rock

wankerness said:
I tabbed like 40% of distances in power tab if you want that, and about 10% of winter 1941, and about 40% of everasia (bass only). :D! I made the come pierrot tab, but I stopped working on Novembre stuff because no one wanted it and I was getting smashed with Opeth requests. Do you have any specific songs you want?

yea, dude i'd definitely like to see some novembre tabs especially: Flower, tales from a winter to come, nostalgiaplatz, love story, everasia.

anyway, i'd definitely like to check out the partial tabs you have...i might be able to add to it.
you can email me them at n1kk666@hotmail.com

"I can tab some songs if you want, but I don't have too many songs (I only have one album). I can give you tabs to Nostalgiaplatz, Cold Blue Steel and Love Story soon."

these 3 would be awesome, personal favorites......will you be posting them anytime soon? also how about onirica east as well? :Smug:

I've been slowly plugging away on my tab for distances, and now have the guitar done up to the swan lake part and the bass completely done (with the fast parts towards the beginning cheaply approximated...I'll figure them out after I'm done with guitar) so if anyone wants it then email me or something.

Charlie E. said:
Hey man, just finish it up and then get them to upload it at their site :D

Hmm, I don't think I CAN finish it...there's this one measure of solo guitar during the swan lake section that is completely impenetrable. The first few notes are distinct, and then it's just a random guitar spasm with a tap or pinch harmonic thrown in somewhere. It's yuck. I also can't figure out what the 12 string guitar is playing after that section =-O what a mess.

if someone here wants Onirica East , so I can send a tab :)...in sixth months .[ just pulling ur leg ! ).. cos sorry beer 's waiting for me !!! maybe whisky !!! Can't find my bottle ....

Only guitars tabs coz bass ones are too hard ...sorry

CHEERZZZZZZZz.

have fun !!!