Bootlegs?

k lite worked nicely! and i see video! thanks stasera

good quality video... sound on the other hand hehe it isnt bad but the vocals sound like he's singing through a metal trash can... great video none the less!

i wonder if carmelo is using a vocal tuner in the studio??? he's got a great voice, wish he sounded as good live as he does on the albums... :cry:

any word on the other video? the one with the long set list thats about 700mb?

I've finally got a copy of the Live in Caserta, though the audio is not that good. But was a nice gig, about one hour... B.t.w., the play-list mentions 'Stripped', but Novembre didn't play it, if I well remember.
Cool anyway, it's just a pity that I couldn't hear so well.

Wildhoney said:
I've finally got a copy of the Live in Caserta, though the audio is not that good. But was a nice gig, about one hour... B.t.w., the play-list mentions 'Stripped', but Novembre didn't play it, if I well remember.
Cool anyway, it's just a pity that I couldn't hear so well.

I am glad for you that you finally had a copy ... since it is a worthy collector piece.:Spin:

Hi, I joined the UM cause Dark Tranquillity's official forum is hosted here, but I have to post this just to thank those involved in providing bootlegs for the rest of us... I knew they were supporting MDB but I hadn't heard of them: the Caserta set was an excellent indication of what to expect :D

Btw apart from thanking the ones who released/hosted the caserta live, don't forget to thank Massimo aka Riddlesolved who actually recorded it :) I don't think he's actually registered here but I'm sure he's watching :dopey:

Edit: First post! Been reading this forum for a while but thought it'd be about time I register. So.. Hello all :D

Windows Media Player required a codec called FMP4 or something like that.

The solution is: Download this software and put the file inside it. After that, click in Apply and that is all :D, you can play the video.

Cheers!