Bootlegs?

Hey fellas, I have been offline for a while, cuz I lost my username's password and also my mail's passwords so..only today I was able to find it back. Grim Clown is sort of a friend of mine, I met him over the net and I told him to come to this board.

I already seen the vid, the sound quality is what one could expect of a bootleg, but it's not bad. Bass drums and Crash/Splash cymbals are a bit inaudible at parts. If he posts the clips, you'll get a better idea. He's a nice guy.

As for the video, I can only say I had goosebumps and shivers going down my spine during Everasia, when it goes into the "Al figlio, del figlio" part, all the crowd is screaming this alone, it's unexplainable, I am all full of goosebumps at I type this, it's a moment of magic! too bad it only happens in italy (I guess?) and as clown said, the homecomming isn't totally in tune, but it's different than the original, I think it sounds much better. I never thought I could expect something of this quality, after seeing the My Starving Bambina live in Milan. It's worth all euros!

Thanks Clown :D

Here are some shots:

nov1.jpg

nov2.jpg

Selling a bootleg for 10-12 euros... :puke:
You should share it for free with other fans like you, I would do it for Catacomb stuff even if I paid it, rare things deserve to be spread for knowledge and not to be used for business with fans...

hey share pls! i've been trying to contact that grim clown but he doesn´t asnswer. anyone else can share that novembre vid please!!! hey Morningstar you have it, why don't you sell it to me or if you interested in trading let me know. I am desperate i need to see that video!!!

Well, I talked to grim clown and I think he's pretty pissed off with me.

I decided I'd share the movie to everyone, as soon as I update the fansite, it will be linked there. We've a small community here and I think it is unfair to sell rare stuff as this comming from a band that isn't as exposed as...say...Opeth... and not a lot of people look into their stuff (and as such, stuff like this becomes rarer to find...). As such, I decided to place it online....and yeah, the 12euros I paid for it, was still very worth it!

It is already online, but forgive me not to tell it just now. I want it to be part of the major updates to the fansite, which due to some inconstant time schedules and large amounts of work and some lazyness on my side, I failed to do so, but I swear in few days it will be done...

Well Said Morningstar! Thank you for considering the ones who crave for seeing Novembre show live. I hope that the vid won't loose quality if you put it online.
By the way, nice unofficial website. I just noticed it last week when looking in metal archives. it seems that the official site will be soon ready. they are still working on it.
http://www.novembre.co.uk/
Thanks to Spectral Sorrow for the news.