Has anyone the nightingale live CD ?

fragarch

Lost Soul
Aug 27, 2001
Hellgium
Visit site
Hello !
I'm desperately searching the net for this cd but can't find it. I used the 'legal' way first, and asked Dan a long while ago if it was still available but not....
So has anyone this cd and is willing to share mp3s with me or even a postal trade (I have tons of bootlegs).

I'd be ok to buy it from someone but the original, as I suppose Dan wouldn't like his music sold on cd-r.

Thanx for help

Yup, I got the limited edition live album.

Dan was selling it through his website for something like 50 USD, I think. I don't remember, as I ordered other stuff along with it (Moontower and the I shirt). Total bill was 72 USD.

Anywho, there were only 100 copies. I got #11. Dan was going to thank the people who bought the live CD by putting their names in the booklet of Alive Again, but... if you read the liner notes, you get the idea.

At least he remembered me and my name! Thanks Dan!

Inverness said:
Yup, I got the limited edition live album.

Dan was selling it through his website for something like 50 USD, I think. I don't remember, as I ordered other stuff along with it (Moontower and the I shirt). Total bill was 72 USD.

Anywho, there were only 100 copies. I got #11. Dan was going to thank the people who bought the live CD by putting their names in the booklet of Alive Again, but... if you read the liner notes, you get the idea.

At least he remembered me and my name! Thanks Dan!

Hi!!

The live cd is criminally limited and never again to be sold by me
I think I have located all the envelopes from all who ordered it, so it will be on a future thanxlist in it's complete form..

D

Dan Swanö said:
Hi!!

The live cd is criminally limited and never again to be sold by me
I think I have located all the envelopes from all who ordered it, so it will be on a future thanxlist in it's complete form..

D

Hiya, Dan!

Yeah, I remember. I jumped on that one quickly. You had a tough time getting Moontower for me initially, but you were right, it was definitely worth the wait.

But you did remember me in the credits for AA... Thank you.

That Nightingale double CD never leaves my house. It sits in my room as a special collector's item, kinda like my lim. ed. version of Sentenced's The Trooper EP. Those two ain't goin' nowhere.

Well if its that unavailiable, you wouldnt mind your fellow fans hooking up other fellow fans with MP3s of this limited CD, woulda ya Dan? :)

If not, someone PLEASE hook me up!