A Nightingale question (Maybe Dan can answer?)

Vertigo

Lost In Everything
Jun 10, 2002
Threshold of Hell
Visit site
Hey Dan, I had heard there was a limited edition of a Live Nightingale CD out there that was released. Being that Nightingale is one of my favorite groups and my favorite band that youre in, do you plan on re-releasing this CD? If not, is there a way I can get it, at the very least in MP3 form? Is there anyone out there who can hook up a fellow fan with the MP3s of this CD if its no longer available?

Also, whens a new Nightingale coming out? I saw a thread with a response from you Dan and you mention listening to some new Nightingale songs! :)

That was the one that costed $50 a piece so I don't think that the people who own it (nor Dan) really want it to turn up on the net...though it might be anyway. Dunno. Haven't seen it anywhere.

I'd like to know that about new Nightingale stuff too...might be that Dan meant Alive Again though.

Hi

The few that bought the LIVE CD will always have this special one album. It's a rather dodgy sounding bootleg but it's more a special thing than it is an actual live-album. I think we'll put out a real live album some day