"Invisible" is my favorite Nightingale disc

I actually like every song on the Invisible album....more or less. But I agree that Worlds apart isn´t the best one. On the whole the album is really really good, one of my favourite NG album :headbang:.

I actually like every song on the Invisible album....more or less. But I agree that Worlds apart isn´t the best one. On the whole the album is really really good, one of my favourite NG album :headbang:.

I agree, it seems like their most complete album. One of the Lonely ones has a special kind of beauty about it, love that track.

So good it deserved three posts :kickass:

Invisible counts as my fav. as well. Most lightly cause I came aware about NG along with the Invisible release and went to see their release party at Kellys :headbang:

Invisible was my introduction to Nightingale, and it was a great one. Once I got all the NG albums, it wasnt my favorite anymore, but it still holds a very special place to me. I've also got a lot of great memories attached to my holiday with a couple of my best friends when I just got the album. The album will always remind me to the memories I have of that holiday, so I always feel good when I hear it again.

btw, nice nickname and avatar, op :kickass: