A Work Force Betrayed

So where are they going to take this rebellion too ? March on washington ? That would show minor results about 10 years from now. You cant do it in the pools, our elections and political machine is a joke. Then they are only the problem for allowing it to happen. As we can see from this forum many believe the gov should allow whomever to do what ever they damn well please. Its those that have done what they damn well please that have caused the problem, our corporate puppet masters and the ass clowns stimulating things on wall street. All it takes is a wisper down there and everything falls on its face, then it starts to snowball. Hard to believe this all began after two jets flew into the trade center. Suddenly investors losts millions... why ? Now they make their money back "speculating" (stealing) on items such as oil and gold, gold is irrelevent in todays world and has been for decades, yet not in the game of trading. Speculation is how developers and investors screwed the American public during the big new home fiasco, it was all smoke and mirrors. Because people would freely commit to $350,000+ mortgages for houses that were worth $125-175,000

Where would the rebellion go? I can't answer that one, although I wouldn't be surprised if the White House, the Capitol, and much of Wall Street go up in flames, burned by angry mobs. I certainly hope I'm wrong, but I'm afraid things are gonna get quite ugly here in the next decade. I strongly advise all those in the US who haven't done so to buy at least 1 gun and learn how to use it. Stock up on ammo- preferably the standard NATO round of 7.62mm for rifles and 9mm for handguns. Also stock up on food, water, and medical supplies, and line up a safe place to go to at a moment's notice.

I'd recommend Kevin Phillips' last book Bad Money.

There's alot of idiotic and childish replies here. A wonder our country is where it is. I can only imagine how prosperous our American future will be!!!

I just wonder who the corporate elites think are gonna buy the cars, the computers, the DVD players, the designer clothes, etc, if/when 70-90% of America is either unemployed or working for fast food or WalMart type wages. The poor certainly can't afford them. Certainly at that point, every restaurant, every movie theatre, every video store, every music store, every bar/nightclub, liquor store, new car dealership, tanning salon, beauty parlor, antique shop, and other business not selling a product or service that's absolutely needed for survival will suffer. Most will either be forced to close or lay off employees, creating even more unemployment. A highly volatile situation, hence my earlier posts on this matter.