A worldwide conspiriacy?

Astrum

Psion
Aug 14, 2006
Boston, MA
What's with all the famous people dropping like flies?

Bernie Mac, Heath Ledger, Richard Wright, Norman Whitfield, all dead.

Travis Barker of Blink 182 was in a plane crash the other day and him and one other dude were the only survivors, but he is in a burn center at a major hospital.

shit's fucked.

So, who's gonna die next

What's with all the famous people dropping like flies?

Bernie Mac, Heath Ledger, Richard Wright, Norman Whitfield, all dead.

Travis Barker of Blink 182 was in a plane crash the other day and him and one other dude were the only survivors, but he is in a burn center at a major hospital.

shit's fucked.

So, who's gonna die next

People say things like that every year. No conspiracy, famous people and celebrities are dying all the time, just like normal people... But really, it's just because they happen to be people you're more familiar with that it's caught your attention.

Aye, but it's a bunch of them dying or almost dying in a short period of time that's the funny part.

Don't get me wrong, celebrities suck, for the most part. It's just shocking.

Those people died within a span of months. It's not irregular at all. Sometimes two or three will die within a week, often two big names, and then someone relatively unimportant gets added in, because people like to make up superstitions.

Think of how many famous dudes there are. Many of them became famous in the 60s and 70s. Many of them have very unhealthy lifestyles. There's nothing surprising about famous people dying. Conspiracy threads are retarded.

Let the famous people die. I watch this show when I stay home sick on VH1 about the insane amount of money they spend on shit like $500,000 chocolate fountains and $100,000 pairs of tennis shoes.

With $500,000, Kastigation could get visas, hundreds of t-shirts, record 3 albums, manufacture and distribute them, and still have enough money to tour the world comfortably for a few months.

I think I know what's going on...

Lon Chaney's soul is attacking the celebrities of today, because he's the best fucking actor ever!!!!