A worldwide conspiriacy?

Well it's pretty much like this. Bernie Mac masterminded with funding from the Elders of Zion who run the banks. Heath Ledger caught wind of it so Bernie hired the Lizard People who have taken the guise of the British Royal family to kill him. Of course this was all covered up by the liberal, jew-controlled media. Prove me wrong.

Well it's pretty much like this. Bernie Mac masterminded with funding from the Elders of Zion who run the banks. Heath Ledger caught wind of it so Bernie hired the Lizard People who have taken the guise of the British Royal family to kill him. Of course this was all covered up by the liberal, jew-controlled media. Prove me wrong.

...then who killed Bernie Mac?

and why?!

:err:

Anyone else see the video/article about "P-Diddy" complaining about how he couldnt afford to fly his private jet all over anymore becuase of gas prices? STFU bitch. " Your boy is flyin commercial" Fuckin deal with it like the rest of us.
It is a shame we couldn't like, work out some sort of trade, let Travis Barker die and get Bernie Mac back or something :D

I guess he's not really famous but:

Gidget Gein
R.I.P.

blu2gg.jpg