AA @ ROCKHARZ

Astrid666

Apr 13, 2008
Germany
Does anyone know when exactly AA are playing at Rockharz Festival???
Festival is from July 17 to 19 - AA homepage says on 17th and RockHarz website says 19th ... o_O

I don't wanna buy a three days ticket - I just wanna see Amon Amarth so I need to pick the right day!

BTW: anyone else going? :headbang:

if you still want to know.

check out the running order Running Order pdf

but to make it short for you. Amon will play on Saturday from 9:30 to 10:45 p.m.

and I will be there...right in front of the stage in the very first row doing the fucking windmill... :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

soooo Guys... tomorow morning the Journey starts... Amon will play on Saturday!!! I will think of all you Guys when Im in the pit, celebrating Amon!!!! :Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev::Smokedev:

ooook, im just back from Rockharz... first thing, MUUUUDWAAAAAAAAR!!!!! it was raining all day, every day...Honestly, AA had the only dry gig... weather was perfect! Sound was perfect! Track list was perfect! me in the very front, perfect! my Autographs from the band, perfect!
they didnt play a new Song.
Tracklist I can remember, not in Order:
Valhall awaits me
Asator
Death in fire
Ancient sign of coming storm
pursuit of Vikings
Fate of norns
runes to my memory
Cry of the Blackbirds

and a couple more^^ the played 1h 15 min

when I remember more i will post them ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no Idea, just found it on youtube. there is a trailer on youtube for the festival where you can see on of our cars and our pavillon.... YEAH... ^^

I will upload a couple of Videos my buddie made from the concert in a couple of days...

Im sure they will, else it wouldnt be the "Twilight of the Thundergod Tour", right? this is actually the first gig of the tour, so if they dont play a song before release you are the first to hear the songs live...

This is my new Treasure from the Rockharz.

It survived massive Rain, Mud Wars and the travel back home... :Spin::Spin::Spin:

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=dsc00360tel.jpg

OH NO! The smart arse is back!

Cool little guy in the middle, that's awesome. Who drew that?

that was Andersson. his only Comment after he drew "oh, shit... I fucked up the left ear" :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh, and yes I am a smart arse sometimes. doing dumb comments is pretty fun from time to time.

Im sure they will, else it wouldnt be the "Twilight of the Thundergod Tour", right? this is actually the first gig of the tour, so if they dont play a song before release you are the first to hear the songs live...

This is my new Treasure from the Rockharz.

It survived massive Rain, Mud Wars and the travel back home... :Spin::Spin::Spin:

http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=dsc00360tel.jpg

Wow nice snag! Thats fucking sweet dude grats!

the best vid so far fro, the festival..we will have our revival drinking this evening, so in the next days, i can post some vids and pics. at least if someone wants to see them ^^

Last edited by a moderator: