Wacken '08 and MetalCamp '08

Thats right! 4 years on and I am coming back to the great Europe! I will be attending both festivals as Metalcamp sounds fucking incredible! Hopefully the AA crew will be playing both these shows. If not who else is fucking coming???

I will be heading to 12 countries in 28 days so if anyone lives near or going to be in this area around July/August next year lets hook up for a drink.

Following countries:

England
Estonia
France
Germany
Hungary
Italy
Norway
Romania
Russia
Scotland
Slovenia
Sweden

I will be attending both festivals as Metalcamp sounds fucking incredible! Hopefully the AA crew will be playing both these shows.

I heard that AA will not play WOA 08 since the organization behind the festival now apparently thinks every two years is too much.
I've seen AA at WOA 02, 04, 06, but don't think I'll be going next year.

if anyone lives near this area around July/August next year lets hook up for a drink.

Following countries:
Sweden

Are you stopping by Göteborg on your Swedish visit?
If I'm at home I might have a guest bed available depending on which date you'll be here.
If by drink you mean beer I usually have a fridge full and head out to the bars in town as well :kickass:

If you haven't yet, check this site out:

http://www.metaltravelguide.com/mtg/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=listcats&cat_id=767&Itemid=56

Glad to hear your coming to our lovely Slovenia, I was at Metalcamp 06 and 07 and it was fucking awesome, I would recommend it to anyone!

I finally have a job now, So I will definately be going to Wacken 08 (already bought the tickets) and will hopefully be going to Metal Camp 08, if I don't spend all my money :p

Went to Wacken 07 and it was fucking incredible, so there's no way I'm missing it next year.

Will be there for WOA 08, definitely

I'm missing my lovely little flat country on there though, not coming here for the legal pot then? Haha

I'll go to whichever ones play in England... Transport to anywhere else will be impossible.

Which ones do play in England?

I'm definitely going to Wacken though. No way am I missing seeing Carcass live.

Not going to Wacken is a no-no! I'll be there. As always the last six years.
Tickets already bought.

At the Gates are a bit... Well, meh. The bands and genre they have inspired = good. The actual band? Not so much.
I'd say it's the opposite. They're way better than any band inspired by them. (Except for my own band :lol:)

mate you better re listen to them.
A-fucking-men to that dude.
Biatch you are so camping with me at Metalcamp.

Can't fucking wait. Maybe Amon will make up for cancelling this year! So totally not still bitter about that... But then if they hadn't been playing I wouldn't have gone so even if they did cancel it's still the best fucking festival EVER!
But they're still cunts. And no, it's totally not my own fault for not making sure before I went there...:err:

Shall be at Wacken too despite the ubergheyness of 07. I'll just spend the time that I'm not watching At The Gates getting smashed, collecting wacken cups and making Hitler jokes.

Anyone else going to Tuska, Helsinki FIN?

Yeah i will be getting there on the first day! So if you are bringing the campervan that will be killer as I will have somewhere to put my shit. I will be getting into Europe the day before the festival so I gotta go buy all my camping shit in Slovenia on that day!

Will be weird to finally meet you. but in Slovenia hahah oh well. Will be an amazing experience this MetalCamp festival!

Just remember 35 degrees. Try find a tent with two openings hahaha. Damn that reminds me I burnt mine at Wacken... I need to buy a new one. Stopping off in Poland it is then...

Oh oh oh and dude if you can find a cheap hammock let me know! MUST have a hammock this time! :D

I know so weird! Lived not even a city away from eachother and we'll be meeting in Slovenia of all fucking places hahaha. Ahwell. I'll send you my no. when I'm back in syd so you can contact me the day you get there. Email me details of where you're arriving etc. cuz if I can manage to get the van going then I will prob be getting there early so might be able to meet you on the way and save you hiking up and down the mountains with your gear.

Ooo I'm already getting excited. Can't wait to see what other bands sign up between then and now haha.