How do you say "Metalhead" in your language?

well here in portugal its metalicos(like in your first list) or metaleiros (like in the updated list). we prefer metalicos, cuz metaleiros rimes with paneleiros (faggots in portuguese ) lol so that is kind of a joke around here, but both mean the same.

Neurotic said:
well here in portugal its metalicos(like in your first list) or metaleiros (like in the updated list). we prefer metalicos, cuz metaleiros rimes with paneleiros (faggots in portuguese ) lol so that is kind of a joke around here, but both mean the same.

okay, I put it on the list again :)

Strange, I'm pretty sure I had removed it because someone told me nobody would say that.
But I guess this list will never be really complete and correct, as not all terms are common in all parts of the respective countries. Its really interesting, though :)

xpet said:
okay, I put it on the list again :)

Strange, I'm pretty sure I had removed it because someone told me nobody would say that.
But I guess this list will never be really complete and correct, as not all terms are common in all parts of the respective countries. Its really interesting, though :)
both are used, i actualy say metaleiros more often ...but you can put the two in the list

nobody says "metaller" in Russia, so you gotta update ya list again.
Metallist, Metallyuga, Volosatiy (Hairy dude)