Aaaaa! Zombies playing death metal!

great guys!
I'm always open for new throats so just send me some of your works so I can hear it. I will do more songs etc in the future and you can get some of them to work with :)

my vocals:

[youtube]6dUBCYYl2Nk&feature=share&list=UU7jXdamRN5yNryceZlwOt9Q[/youtube]

stefan86's vocals:
[youtube]I8RKACJAtoo&feature=share&list=UUSiXyjqCIsO8Up8A-uUFnxA[/youtube]
[youtube]gnV_AHzWnXk&feature=share&list=UUSiXyjqCIsO8Up8A-uUFnxA[/youtube]

I know both scavneck and wandering_taco here has some growl powah as well, among others :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is something I recorded with the band I play in now. We are working on getting a complete recording done with some more diverse material and a real-live metronome! But for now...

This is a chaotic Black metal song, but it's the last thing I recorded on my own and it has some growls in there too, the growls at the end are of a more brutal nature. The original music is called Destroy the Moon, by a guy I met online that goes by "throughdarkness".

Wish I had more shit but I lost a considerable amount of the more brutal and varied stuff I used to have recorded. Anyways figured I'd post in case some day you are in need:)

So I got bored tonight and felt like recording something and I remembered this song and its awesomness ( Even though it's written as an instrumental). Hopefully you don't mind me fucking about with your song :lol:.

Figured I should share it here

I had good stuff to work with but I'm glad you liked it. I've been following the music you post here because it kicks ass, thought I should finally try a song out.