Need a little help guys. Help me supporting my death metal project...

I don't get the band name, is it supposed to be a tongue in cheek name? I didn't know bread could die tbh.

And these vocalists that you collaborate with are the local guys you know or something?

Brah, its like when you grab that loaf of bread hoping to enjoy a nice mid day sammich before heading out for whatever endeavors the rest of your day entails...only to find dat shit be moldy. Its a brutal slap to the face.

bread can't be dead. That's the point. Name means absolutely nothing. It just sound funny and hilarious. But you know....bread is treated like a Christ body :p Or after looking on the cover you can interpet it like a bread that comes from chernobyl that's why it's dead :)
one vocalist is from my band. other I met in the internet. :D

Brah, its like when you grab that loaf of bread hoping to enjoy a nice mid day sammich before heading out for whatever endeavors the rest of your day entails...only to find dat shit be moldy. Its a brutal slap to the face.

:kickass:

bread can't be dead. That's the point. Name means absolutely nothing. It just sound funny and hilarious. But you know....bread is treated like a Christ body :p Or after looking on the cover you can interpet it like a bread that comes from chernobyl that's why it's dead :)
one vocalist is from my band. other I met in the internet. :D

ha, ok, I was just making sure because I was like, what the fuck is dead bread. I hope he didn't mean "breed", because that would be funny.

I'd be willing to contribute some vokills if you ever need any. I've been looking for a fun project to contribute to like this. Hit me up if you ever need any help.

Guys I hope to finish one fast song today (or these days)
I would like to give it to you to try nail some vocals for it and pick the version I'll like mostly.
Is it ok with you?

I'm never sure about sound. I've never been satisfied with the sound. I was quite pleased with the Outnumberin the Day cover sound but recently I changed my mind :p