Metal + English Project = NEED HELP

urinalcakemix

man who plays drum
Jun 7, 2003
Wallingford, CT
Visit site
All Right, our class is currently reading Romeo and Juliet in Honors English. We were assigned a creative project, pertaining to the story. I have chosen 2 items, a soundtrack, and Im creating a game on my comp using flash (Cheesey but hell, I'll ace it). For the soundtrack - I need some help with picking songs.

All I have is:

Mercutio and Tybalt Fighting in the Market in act 2
Blind Guardian - Battlefield

Romeo and Juliet first meeting:
The Doors - Hello, I love you (it was love at first sight, perfect song, although not metal.)

Any suggesstions? It helps if you've read the story, I need explanations to the songs etc. =(

Thanks a lot for any help!

throw in "hate me" at any point where the familys are arguing or anything (it's been a while since i read romeo and juliet, but it's a killer story). so any direct confrontations, play hate me. by bodom. yeah.

urinalcakemix said:
All Right, our class is currently reading Romeo and Juliet in Honors English. We were assigned a creative project, pertaining to the story. I have chosen 2 items, a soundtrack, and Im creating a game on my comp using flash (Cheesey but hell, I'll ace it). For the soundtrack - I need some help with picking songs.

All I have is:

Mercutio and Tybalt Fighting in the Market in act 2
Blind Guardian - Battlefield

Romeo and Juliet first meeting:
The Doors - Hello, I love you (it was love at first sight, perfect song, although not metal.)

Any suggesstions? It helps if you've read the story, I need explanations to the songs etc. =(

Thanks a lot for any help!

Whoa... we are both reading R & J in English honors right now... do you need music for any of the love scenes?? I suggest some After Forever if you do.... like Beyond Me or Emphasis.

Is it possible to send after you are done with it?? It would be awesome to see the finished product. ^_^

heh - nice , YO PM Me a link for that Romeo and Juliet Song you wrote.

I still need soem help with the soundtrack. This game im making, I dont think will succeed, without help and an extension.

Still need more, I could use something for Romeos death, and juliets death, and the aftermath between the families etc. Thx!

urinalcakemix said:
heh - nice , YO PM Me a link for that Romeo and Juliet Song you wrote.

I still need soem help with the soundtrack. This game im making, I dont think will succeed, without help and an extension.

Still need more, I could use something for Romeos death, and juliets death, and the aftermath between the families etc. Thx!

All I have is the lyrics, we don't have it recorded yet. It's nothing really epic though, I don't have the drive to do something like Symphony X did with The Odyssey. It's about a 5 minute song with two verses and a chorus. Really simple. I'd rather not post the lyrics, though. I don't want to risk someone ripping the song off (though I do trust the people on this board, they'll still be on the Internet for everyone to see, so it's best that I don't post em).