I need help for a fun project at school

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
So I need to come up with an idea by the end of this day and the more brains that will think about this with me the better.

I have a huge senior project at school, in which I need to choose and research a character from a children literature book, a character whos life story I would like to continue/ change. I prefer a dark/ evil/ not a main character but with enough personality to carry out the project.

I need to then brand and make a whole company out of this character.
Example: The ugly duckling: will make a good company for beauty products.

The project is to design not only the brand for it, but also a surviving kit.
So the Ugly Duckling will have a beauty-101 kit...

I want a dark character... something cool and interesting from a fairy tail.
I already have sme ideas, but your help will be appreciated.

:)

PS Im in class now, that's why I need your help

No no, the whole point of this is to choose a character that maybe did something wrong, and now has come to a point where he/she want to spare others from thr same experience they went through,
so that's why I'm making a survival kit at the end (after the branding and all the hard work)

Hoggle from Labyrinth. Yeah, overall he is good, but he has a lot of regrets I think. Is there even a book of the movie though? :err:

One of my ideas (just to give an example) is to pick the witch from Henzel and Gretle and create a health food company for her (because she built a house of candy)
and the surviving kit will include healthy foods, a cool designed tooth brush etc...

but it's like... boring... I want something more *interesting* and my brain does not work in class.

No no, the whole point of this is to choose a character that maybe did something wrong, and now has come to a point where he/she want to spare others from thr same experience they went through,
so that's why I'm making a survival kit at the end (after the branding and all the hard work)
Skelator realized the ere of his ways and has since converted into a full time Christian and the only redeemable quality from his former life as a ruler and murderer is how to properly construct torture chambers and prison cells, a skill he has since translated into castle building or modern home/apartment construction and he offers his help and assistance for minimum cost (paid by a non-profit organization funded by donations) to underprivelged families.

?

Skelator realized the ere of his ways and has since converted into a full time Christian and the only redeemable quality from his former life as a ruler and murderer is how to properly construct torture chambers and prison cells, a skill he has since translated into castle building or modern home/apartment construction and he offers his help and assistance for minimum cost (paid by a non-profit organization funded by donations) to underprivelged families.

?

I wish... but it has to be a famous fairy tale...

The old woman who swallowed a fly.

She marketed her own brand of flypaper to keep them out of the house and away from her mouth. And toothpaste to get that awful fly taste out when it does happen.

or some kind of crazy mouth net!

The troll under the bridge in, as I don't remember which one but he was only considered a troll because of his acne so you could do a Clearasil kit around him/her. He/she forgives the children he tormented and charged to cross the bridge after realizing the money won't help.

Sounds weak now that I typed it out :(