I need downloading help.

RedKef

Cos(8x) | -Cos(8x) | .25
Sep 13, 2006
Maryland
It's not downloading itself, but rather what to download.

Jace already helped me with this, but I was wondering if any of you can help. I need metal with clean, preferably opera/broadway style vocalists (like warrel), and that's the only thing. I don't really care what the actual music sounds like, just as long as it isn't really simple and stupid; I had my share of that when I was a kid.

Just so you know, I lost all my music when my Hard Drive corrupted, so I need to redowload everything. I figured that while I was at it, I might as well download some new stuff.

What I have so far:

Iced Earth
Devin Townsend Band
Symphony X
Ayreon
Iron Maiden
Demons and Wizards
Black Sabbath
Helloween
Dream Theater
Pyramaze
Queensryche
Buckethead (I think he's funny)

you fucking moron! you better pay for those albums, because of pricks like yourself the music business it's going downhill...

Artists don't make very much money off of albums. All of their money comes from touring.

Even if they did, I'd still download music because I'd never go out and buy albums even if I couldn't download them.

edit: I do buy some albums. For instance, I own all of nevermore's CDs except for the original and politics.

Please continue, eric, because the only complete discography they had from your list was blind guardian, which I should've remembered anyway.

Vicious Rumors - good stuff

just to help you out in the future, invest in an External Hard-Drive. Back up your music onto that, and whatever else you need, so when your Drive does fuck up, you have everything.

Its worth it, trust me.

Helstar, Mekong Delta, Heathen, Watchtower, Living Death, Running Wild, Fates Warning, Omen, Liege Lord, Agent Steel, Lethal, Laaz Rockit, Holy Terror, Asgard etc

(just noticed that you only wanted clean vocals)

It's much more convienient to download.

It was my fault anyway, I was trying to set up a raid 0+1, and windows didn't like it. SO I'm buying a hardware raid controller instead.

Vicious Rumors - good stuff

just to help you out in the future, invest in an External Hard-Drive. Back up your music onto that, and whatever else you need, so when your Drive does fuck up, you have everything.

Its worth it, trust me.

I can't get those for free. I CAN get hard drives for free.

Fates Warning: The Spectre Within, Awaken the Guardian, Parallels
Bruce Dickinson: Accident of Birth

If you like Devin's vocals, I suggest you download the Steve Vai album "Sex & Religion". You may find the music/lyrical themes kind of strange, but I think that album has some of Devy's best vocals.