I Hate It!!!!!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
i posted on another board's thread of "who are your favorite vocalists" i put as my favorite was Warrel Dane... and i was surprised nobody else in the thread put him in their list, so i asked where all the Warrel and Nevermore fans were, and i quote
"the guy from nevermore sucks dick"
pure ignorance to true talent.... i hate it!

What board was it?If it was a board for a death metal band then it would make sense that they have such an opinion.Or maybe they've never heard Nevermore and they're just a moron who has to say that something they never heard before"sucks dick" instead of admitting that they've never heard the music or the vocals.

BLS?I thought their fans were better than that.Well,I haven't hear much of their stuff but I know they definatley aren't death metal so I don't see why their fans are so ignorant.Who were some of the vocalists they listed?

Anders Friden (In Flames)
Bruce Dickenson (I'll let you guess this one)
Matt Barlow (Iced Earth)
Zakk Wylde (DUHH, I WONDER...)
James Hetfield (Same with this one)
Paul Di'Anno (original singer of Iron Maiden-
-
Phil Anselmo, Zakk Wylde, Ozzy, Ronnie Van Zant.
-
Zakk Wylde
David Coverdale (ROCK!)
Corey Taylor
Phil Anselmo
Eva Casidy
Danko Jones
Jonny Rotten

thats just a small selection

Are you guys/gals mostly into the uber-powerful, break the glass singers w/ extremely varied range (i.e. Warrel), or does it not matter, and it's only about whether or not the singer sounds good?

Just curious, 'cause there's so many different types of metal vocals out there now, I have different favorites for the type of music I'm listening to.

For example, Geoff Tate, Bruce Dickinson & Michael Kiske will ALWAYS be my 3 favorite in the power/prog metal genre, but I would never be able to compare any of them to say, Speed from Soilwork. That's like comparing a Bud Light to a Guinness.

i dont stick in one vocal technique... im a big fan of Tom Araya, James Hetfield.... its just the fact that Warrel can go ANYWHERE with his range, he can do the low, scary narrator voice thingy, he cna do a low dark ramble, he can go high and aggressive...

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
i dont stick in one vocal technique... im a big fan of Tom Araya, James Hetfield.... its just the fact that Warrel can go ANYWHERE with his range, he can do the low, scary narrator voice thingy, he cna do a low dark ramble, he can go high and aggressive...

Totally, that's why I dig King Diamond at times too!