Need some help please... (english accent)

can you tell me how should the "neep" sound?

everybody's X suggested man-eep-you-late to man-nip-you-late but I'm not sure I understand the difference...

Pronounce the nip part the same way you would pronounce dif in difference.

"Nihp" instead of "neep". Blah, this is hard. :lol:

doesn't sound bad to me. It flows better with "Dreaming state" to say muh-neep-you-late anyway, IMO.

I think even as an english speaking person you can take liberties with regards to inflection and pronunciation in the name of art!

For my part, I honestly love accents in my music, especially Nergal and Tony Kakko (talk about polar opposites!) - between Nergal roaring "Chreestchans to thah liohns!" and Tony with that sharp Finnish lilt of his, it really adds to my considering them two of my favorite vocalists. So don't sweat the pronunciation dude!

can you tell me how should the "neep" sound?

everybody's X suggested man-eep-you-late to man-nip-you-late but I'm not sure I understand the difference...

It shouldn't sound like "neep" at all. Think rip, nip, chip... not cheap, heap, or leap.

Longest thread about a single syllable ever.:lol:

ok.... thanks to everyone for your answers...
I think I understand what the "nip" part should sound like....I'll see if we can make it sound better in our next recording session otherwise I'll just leave it like that like some of you suggested...