Need Help!!!

Hey guys.

I need help with an assignment for English. These past three weeks have been fucking busy, what with track every day, swimming starting (yeah I'm insane doing both at the same time), 7 advanced classes, no free period, finals in a month, three major projects of which I still have two to finish, and piano practice on monday and track meets for almost all day Tuesday and Saturday.

So yeah I've been up to my neck in shit, so I need your help to finish one of my projects that I've yet to start, due Wednesday!

I need to make a soundtrack to Shakespeare's To Tame a Shrew, which is about this guy named Petruchio who wants to tame this girl named Katherine, and make her his wife, for money of course. Other people want him to do this because those other people want to marry Kate's sister, Bianca, and the father doesn't let Bianca marry until Katharine is married. So that's about it. I need songs to make a soundtrack. I'm going to make the soundtrack evil, thus this comedy will turn into a dark, foreboding piece.

So any ideas would be welcome. Perhaps songs about each character (for those who've read the book), or just songs that talk about greed, money, and control.

*hopes people have read the book*

Thanks for any help, even if it's just to say "Good luck you'll need it" :-D.
Dan.

play them the whole of still life and then make up some random bullshit afterwards about isolation and being irreversibly connected to other people and having to depend on others against your own wishes and stuff like that.

:D