Still Need Help With Opeth Site

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
After recieving an email about wanting to to continue with making the website, I got the inspiration to start back with it. SInce this is a fan site by fans forfans I need help from you the fans. I need people to reviw all the albums except for WS and MAYH. If you are willing to help it would be greatly appreciated. I also need pictures. Live pictures, band pictures, and wallpapers. Cananyone please help me?

i can help with the reviews, if that's still on.

if yes, then i would need some sort of an editorial mandate. a definitive direction to the content....how many words, the language, etc etc etc

yes you can write all the reviews you would like. The language is in english and there is no limit on how many words it can be. If you need an example go to the website, click on discography, and then click on Watershed. If you need any additional information just ask.

I just went to the site and it looks great. I especially like the banner at the top. As a suggestion, I would line up the thumbnails under the "Live Pictures" section horizontally as well as vertically. Having just a long column of thumbnails is wasted space and I think it would look better if there were several columns. Making them slightly larger might be something to consider as well. Overall, looks great!

Id love to do that but Tripod sucks, they only allow you to put them underneath each other. How those 2 were side by side is a mysteru to me. Would you like to review one of the albums for the discography?