Opeth site in your langauge??

The Dark

New Metal Member
Feb 26, 2005
Netherlands
www.opeth-fans.com
Hello Opeth fans.

I'm thinking about making a opeth website in different languages. Now is the question is there a need for such a website and are there people who wants to help me translate different things. I was thinking about English,Spanish,German,Swedish and Dutch ofcourse if there are people who wants to see the site in an other langauge and wants to help they are welcome. There will also be forums in different langauges. I'm very anxious to know how you think about this idea so let me know.

The Dark said:
Hello Opeth fans.

I'm thinking about making a opeth website in different languages. Now is the question is there a need for such a website and are there people who wants to help me translate different things. I was thinking about English,Spanish,German,Swedish and Dutch ofcourse if there are people who wants to see the site in an other langauge and wants to help they are welcome. There will also be forums in different langauges. I'm very anxious to know how you think about this idea so let me know.

I could help you out with the translation from your language into English and Spanish :wave:

Opeth has a huge number of fans in middle east.

I can translate stuff from English to both Arabic and Persian if you want :)

Ok there we go!

For all the Dutch speaking fans I have just finished the Dutch section. There is also an English version but this one doesn't have a forum. There are also some nice pics of several shows in Holland.